Chapter Thirty.

ANYA'S POV:

Andy was holding me. My legs still wrapped around him. We were both gagging for this.

He carried on, and started to kiss me. I felt my legs tighten around him. Knowing how excited i was getting.

I couldnt control myself, i bit his lip. Gently, but it just showed him how much i wanted it. Wanted him.

He pulled his head back, nearly at the top of the stairs now.

"Seriously? Are you trying to kill me or something." He said, grinnning at me, biting his lip slightly as he said it.

I laughed and moved him, kissing him again.

I felt the door being pushed open with my back, not seeing it because i had my eyes closed, kissing him.

I felt my back hit against the wall. It was rough but i liked that. The idea of Andy flinging me around was hot.

I felt him fully remove my shirt, and opened my eyes to see him fling it on the floor, It made me laugh. Laugh because the concentration on his face was so intense.

I couldnt control myself. Watching him like that, knowing how horny he was, made me the same. Made me want him more. I started to undo his belt. Started to undo his trousers, Watching them fall to his feet. He smiled at me slightly before kissing me again.

I felt him look for my jeans, felt his fingers undo the button and zip. His fingers explored my body, making the excitement even more intense. So intense i didnt think i was going to cope.

This hands lifted me up, Carrying me to the bed now. I felt him gently place me down and then he drew away from me, slowly slipping my jeans off and throwing them near my shirt.

He looked at me. Looked me up and down and smiled.

I gestured to him to get over here and he laughed.

"Keen are we" He said to me.

"Stop talking will you, we have better things to do" i said back. I literally couldnt take this anymore.

I could feel a pulse throughout my whole body, knowing that every inch of me just wanted him.

BETH'S POV:

I walked away from Nathan and walked to the table, knowing he'd still be thinking about that comment.

I sat down next to Carys and she smiled at me.

"Alright?" she said.

"Yeah, great thanks and you?" I said back.

She said she was good and we told each other what we'd been up to. Nathan had came at this point and sat next to me. He places his hand on my leg.

"You sure you can manage that without soiling your underwear?" i whispered to him and winked.

He shot me a glance and i laughed. I couldnt control it. I tried to hide it from the others but i couldnt stop myself.

"You alright beth?" Ellie said to me.

I just nodded, still laughing.

I finally managed to calm down, and wiped away the tears that had appeared from laughing so much. Nath looked so unimpressed at first, but he was laughing now. I guessed it was at me but it was good.

"Something funny?" Ryan said.

Awkward moment.

"Ive been told i cant say anything" i said back, looking at Nath.