Chapter Thirty Six.

JAY'S POV:

Nathan ended up back at mine.

"Can you come help me clean pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase?" He was begging at me.

"Why mate?, ive never even known you to clean before. Why now?" i asked back.

"Beth's staying at mine for a few days and its a state at mine" He said back.

"Beth? As in Beth from the gig?" i asked.

I knew he liked her but i didnt realise this much.

"Yes. I'll explain on the way to mine. Please help me" He said.

I couldnt not. He was proper begging now.

"Ok, lets go" i said. Feeling like a proper mate doing this for him.

We jumped in the taxi he had waiting outside and he started to explain on the way to his. I wasnt far, but he was speaking so fast im sure he got it all out.

"well basically right, we spent our night with each other after the gig yeah, and well i asked her to do something with me the next day, and well then i kissed her. It was like proper amazing. Like honestly mate, ive never had a girl kiss me and i felt like i was going to explode or something." He was speaking so fast but smiling so much.

"So i picked her up yesterday and well that was mad. We were like kissing each other at the door and then she had to get her stuff, so we went to her bedroom, and i nearly came in my pants i got that excited, so we left fast and went to the Arsenal/Man U match. I didnt even think she'd like that but she did. She loved it. Like as much as me. AND SHE SUPPORTS UNITED. Literally i thought i wanted to marry her right then and right there."

He took a breath.

"Anyway, i had an interview with some guy. I dont know if Jayne's gunna kick my ass or what but i just felt like doing it. So i went out and basically said i was with Beth and that i liked her. and then i came in and said i liked her and she said she liked me and then i asked her to be my girlfiend and she said yes and all this stuff happened. But yeah, so legit she's my girlfriend. I tweeted it and everything. And well the girls were going to have to go home tomorrow but we've convinced them to stay with us" he said. I couldnt take it all in at once.

"We've. Who's we've" i asked. Did he mean they were staying at ours? At the boys.

"oh right, Well Andy and Anya have got something going on. Joel and Sophie, Adam and Carys, and Ryan and Elllie. Its mad. But like so much happened its unreal" He said.

The idea that Adam and Carys were together was wierd. I'd spent all night with them two and i didnt even think anything there was anything between them.

"Oh right" i said back to him. I wasnt really sure what to say just yet.

"Yeah, so i need to tidy my flat out because Beth's coming to stay here until sunday and will be here tomorrow morning and its a state" he said. Finally starting to breathe properly.

"Well im really happy for you mate but literally Jayne is gunna kick your ass" i said back, smiling a little.

"She really is right!" He laughed back.

Jayne was amazing, like literally, but before any relationship stuff, she always told us we had to talk it through with her first. Make sure it was going to benefit us.

"I just dont wanna have to keep it a secret to be honest mate. I literally am crazy about Beth and i dont really care who likes it or doesnt like it. Yeah im in a band, but that doesnt mean i shouldnt be fucking happy" Nathan said, slight anger in his voice. It made me realise how much he really liked her.