Chapter Sixty.

ANDY'S POV:

I woke up and just looked at Anya.

She was sleeping and looked too cute. Just curled up next to me, looking so peaceful.

I just found myself watching her sleep.

Her chest moving everytime she inhaled.

Her eyes flickering a little.

Last night was amazing.

We watched all my favourite films, had a take-away, talked for ages, and had sex on my sofa, staying up for hours into the night just talking more.

The whole sofa sex was my favourite bit, but i literally enjoyed the whole day.

The fact that i got find out so much about her.

What she liked, disliked, her dreams and aspirations.

Im not sure whether she enjoyed the films but i think she just liked being with me.

Every now and again she'd move and kiss me, telling me how nice it was.

She made me giddy.

The fact that she was just so amazing.

Bigging me up, telling me how much she loved spending time with me. How much she loved me. How she never wanted this to end. How much she was gagging for it.

Saying that, i felt everything she was saying.

Everything she said i felt exactly the same. I loved being around her. I loved her so much. I was literally turned on so much around her.

I started to think about the gig tonight. Feeling really excited now.

The fact that in a few hours time i would be doing what i loved to do. What i always dreamed of doing as a kid, and now i was finally living the dream.

And the fact Anya would be there.

My girl would be there.

Cheering me on. Supporting me. Smiling at me. Singing my lyrics back at me.

Something in my head just triggered and i imagined it.

Imagined Anya, Carys, Sophie And Ellie stood front row, cheering for us... Anya singing when she was mine at me.

"Everything was easy, Everything was simple, Never felt so good when she was mine".

She is mine.

And this sentence explained everything perfectly.

I'd have to tell her. Maybe i could dedicate the song to her. Although, thats the only really cute line about a relationship cus otherwise its like ive lost her, and i will never let that happen. I cant. I cant lose this incredible girl.

Anya's eyes flickered a little more until they finally opened.

"Hey you" i said to her.

She managed to say morning back and snuggle under the blanket a little more. It was so cute.

"Do you want a cuppa?" I asked her.

She just nodded, pulling the blanket up to her nose.

Awh, she looked so fucking cute.

I got up and walked downstairs.

I looked at the sofa and felt the grin appear on my face.

It wasnt like the other times. It wasnt rough or anything like that. It was cute. Like just being close to each other, kissing the whole time. It clearly wasnt just because we were both horny or something, but we just wanted to be even closer to each other than we already were.