Chapter Fifty Seven.

TONY'S POV:

I literally was struggling so much to keep myself from laughing looking at Anya.

She  looked so embarrassed and mortified.

Andy kept giving me 'the look' as if to say 'shut the fuck up and pull yourself together'.

"So last night then? Interesting" I asked.

I was dying to know what happened.

"Yeah, everyone got drunk. There was alot of sexual tension with the drinking games... Oh and then Joel told Beth he liked her, so Nathan and Beth left and Sophie went mad at Joel" Andy said.

Wooah.

Didnt expect that.

"Quiet night in then" i joked.

I was so proud of my son right now.

I was one of those parents that only wanted to talk about their kid at the minute.

I mean, i had the right. Not only have they got signed, made an album, released a single and all of that, but he's found himself a girl.

And not just any girl. Anya's lovely.

Looking at them together was just too cute.

Andy was sat with his arm around her but clearly she didnt want to get too cosy and lovey with him because i was there. She would soon change because i see my boy everyday and she would get used to me.

Andy explained all about the gig and to be honest, it looked like i was more excited than he was.

It was so exciting.

"What you two up to tonight then?" I asked.

"Not really sure yet." Andy said.

Anya was being particularly quiet today. Maybe she was still embarrassed or something.

I left after an hour but Anya did start to talk.

I was clearly cramping their style and i was beginning to get hungry.

I was so happy though for Andy.

I hadnt seen him this happy in a long time.

Literally he was happier than id ever seen anyone before.

JOEL'S POV:

I still couldnt believe that Sophie had forgiven me.

Couldnt believe she'd kissed me.

Everything was ok now and she was making it clear that our fight was over.

Making it clear that aslong as i wasnt a dick again, then everything would go back to the way it used to be.

We were all sat downstairs in the lounge, trying to decide what to do tonight. Admittedly it was like 7 now, but still.

We couldnt decide between watching a film, going for a meal, going to the cinema or anything else we could think of really.

"Why dont we just bum around here and watch some films?" Adam suggested.

"I like this idea" Carys added.

"Well, we know what were doing" Adam said, wrapping his arm around Carys.

"I dunno, i fancy grabbing a drink or something. Like going out for a meal. Ellie, Fancy it?" Ryan said.

"Yeah" she said back.

She'd turned completely mushy around him after his big romantic gesture earlier.