Chapter Seventy Six

ANDY’S POV:

The gig ended and as much as watching Beth and Nathan dry hump was great, i had better things to do. Well anything was better than that really.

And the truth was, i needed to know how Anya was with me after all of that.

After the whole Amy situation.

Yeah she was speaking to me and being cute kissing me and stuff, but part of me expected her to kick off at me when we were alone. I don’t know why, but i just did.

Not that she didn’t have every right too, i mean i fully did deserve it.

I couldn’t believe i just blanked her while i spoke to Amy. What a complete and utter twat for doing that.

Anya was the most important thing to me at the minute and i almost lost her because of that.

Amy didn’t mean anything to me anymore, yeah she meant loads to me a year ago, but now she was just a mate.

However Anya was my everything at the minute.

She really was.

We walked out the doors and towards the van, Anyas fingers locked with mine.

It was so nice to have her here with me.

The others appeared after a couple of minutes. I didn’t mind though. Me and Anya didn’t speak but she just had her hands wrapped around my waist, as i had mine around her shoulders.

Her head resting against my chest. My head placed lightly on hers. I kept occasionally kissing the top of her head.

Feeling her hands wrap around me a little tighter each time i did.

Siva appeared first, followed by Carys and Adam .

Those two were laughing and i could see Adams hand around her hips.

They were laughing alot. The way they were together was so cute. The fact that they were literally not leaving each other alone was nice, but they weren’t being all like PDA on us like Nathan and Beth.

Jay came out next looking miserable as fuck.

I didn’t know why but i assumed that it would be something to do with the fact that Carys was now stood with Adam and he was clearly trying it on.

I was so glad i text Adam telling him to get his ass here.

The fact that Carys went straight over to Adam as soon as he got here showed me that she really liked him and it wasn’t her doing any flirting or whatever, but clearly was just being her usual friendly self. The fact that Adam was there just to make sure Jay didn’t make a move and understood that Carys was his.

I did feel guilty though. Guilty for texting him and worrying him earlier over what seemed nothing now.

The fact that i could of probably spoke to Carys about it and her be totally fine with it, but i didn’t made me feel a little shit.

I could of just spoke to her and told her that it seemed bad.

Seemed bad that as soon as Adam wasn’t around, she had some other guys arm around her.

But then i guess that was just Carys and how friendly she was.

“We were thinking of going and grabbing a pint. Fancy it?” Siva said, looking at me and Anya and now Carys and Adam who’d joined us.

“To be honest mate, Im shattered and just wanna head back” I said back to him.

It was like half 1 now, so i don’t think it was that unreasonable.