Chapter Thirty Three.

ELLIE'S POV:

"You dont need to try and be perfect for me, You already are" I said. Cuddling into his chest. I felt his arms wrap around me. I felt his chin rest on my head. Felt completely comforted. I never imagined something like this happening.

Falling for this guy so much. I didnt think id even ever get the chance to meet him, and now i couldnt imagine doing anything other than spend time with him.

The thought hit me. We were supposed to be going home tomorrow. Driving back to Cornwall. The thought really upset me and i couldnt control it anymore. I started crying. Balling my eyes out.

I felt Ryans arms tighten around me.

"What wrong ellie?" i heard him say. Worry in his voice.

I tried to speak but i was crying to much, burying my face further into his chest.

We just stood for a while, him cuddling me. I didnt want to go home. I didnt want to leave him. I was just getting things started with him and it was almost over. The idea kept upsetting me more and more and more.

RYAN'S POV:

Ellie wouldnt stop crying and i didnt know why. I couldnt of been that comment. Yeah it was pretty sweet but it shouldnt make anyone cry. Cry so much and for this long.

I wanted to tell her everything would be ok, that i would sort everything, but she hadnt told me what was wrong and i just didnt know what to do. All i could do was wrap my arms around her, wait until she stopped crying. Wait until she was ok.

Carys appeared at the door and looked at me.

She mouthed at me "She ok" and i shook my head. "Whats wrong" she mouthed again. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you want me to talk to her or you ok?" she said again.

"Im ok" i said back.

She smiled and walked away.

I liked the fact she trusted i could comfort and cheer up Ellie. She must trust me enough to walk away from her. I liked that alot.

ELLIE'S POV:

I started to control myself and i finally stopped crying. Sniffing and still trying to catch my breath, but not cryiing anymore.

"El, whats wrong?" Ryan said softly.

"I just realised, im going home tomorrow. I dont want to leave Ry, i dont want to leave you" i said back. Gaps in my speech where i was still trying to catch my breath.

His face dropped.

"Your going already?" He asked. His face expressionless.

"We won the competition and only had 3 nights stay paid for. Tonights our last night" I said back. I almost started crying again except no tears came. I must be cried out.

"Thats shit" he said. I could see his expression now. He was sad. Gutted. I thought he was going to cry.

"Is there anyway you can stay longer?" he asked me, looking hopeful.

"If there was any way, it would mean we would all have to stay. And i dont know if that would be possible. Plus we'd have to find somewhere really cheap to stay and all that" i said. I was so upset right now. I couldnt believe it. Saying it out loud made it so much more real.

"Well maybe we can think of a way. Lets go in. We dont want to ruin our last night worrying." He said. I think more than anything i dont think he wanted to just be outside. He looked really upset.