Chapter Sixty One.

BETH'S POV:

It was all going so well.

I really couldnt believe how nervous i'd been because it was going so well right now.

Jess was lovely. I really couldnt believe how well i was getting on with her. I kind of expeted her to be a bit of an ass but she was lovely. She just kept complimenting me on everything.

Saying how lovely i was.

How pretty i was.

How much she loved my dress.

My shoes.

My nails.

I kept complimenting her back. She had an awesome pattern on her nails. They were so pretty.

She was so pretty.

Part of me only loved her because she was related to Nathan.

We had some food and his parents paid, refusing to let us chip in.

I was more than happy too and i know Nathan wanted to just pay for it all, but they kept saying they wanted to treat him and all that sorta stuff. It was cute.

You could see how much they loved being with Nath. Seeing him after such a long time.

I couldnt believe he didnt get to see him for such long amounts of time. It must be horrible for them really.

I started to finally start talking to him mum. She was actually really nice.

She was telling me how happy she was for me and Nath. Saying she'd not seen him this happy in a while.

Obviously she was whispering a little when she said it so he didnt hear her.

I told her i was really happy and i was glad he was.

She seemed really pleased which was so nice.

Everyone seemed so happy.

It was hard to believe i was so nervous about this.

"Im glad hes got you" Jess whispered to me.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Hes really smiley and clearly he loves you lots" She said, whispering a little more now.

"I love him alot too" i whispered back to her.

"I like you too, your really nice" She said.

"Thankyou, i like you, your nicer than me" I said grinning.

She just smiled. It was so cute.

She started to tell me what she was doing at school and what she wanted to be when she was older.

It was so cute.

I felt like she was my little sister or something. I cared for her so much already.

I'd basically blanked out the others now, just listening to Jess.

Nath was in a big conversation about me i think, but i didnt want to stop listening to Jess to find out.

"So are you close with Nath?" i asked her.

"Yeah. He rings me like every 3 days to see how i am. He almost came back about a week ago because i got upset. I miss him though. Wish i saw him more" She said.

I almost cried. She missed him so much, i could tell. It was so sad.

I couldnt imagine not seeing my family for weeks and weeks.