Chapter Sixteen.

ANYA'S POV:

I woke up when my phone buzzed. I pulled my head from under the covers and squinted as i examined the room. It was light. It looked for my phone and found it on the bedside table.

As i picked it up, i noticed the time. 11:50. I'd been asleep for a few hours but every inch of me was aching from the dancing.

Me and Sophie hadn't got to sleep for ages when we got in. We were too excited from what had happened that night.

I looked over to see if she was still asleep. I could see a mound and then one leg hanging out. It made me smile.

I looked back at my phone and it was Carys. She'd gone to meet Leah. It made me wonder what state Tanya was in because she was hanging last night.

I slide out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. I could hear someone moving around in Beth and Ellies room, but no-one was around.

I jumped in the shower and felt a little better. Ever inch of me was sore.

I walked out and towel dried my hair while i got changed. It felt better.

I started to think about last night again. Dancing with Ellie, Andy pulling me away from her and dancing with me. Starting to kiss my neck. His body so close to me. It was so hot.

I started to think about the others, all making plans with the guys, and id forgotten to get Andy's number. Shit. I felt a drop in my stomache.

I walked back into our room and Sophie was still asleep. I quietly walked around my bed towards the window when i smacked into a little table. It mad a massive bang and i could help but shout as it hit my shin.

"Sounded painful" Sophies voice was quiet and horse.

"Sorry, i didnt mean to wake you". I felt so bad.

"It's alright, i should probably get up anyway" She picked up her phone and looked at it. She smiled.

"joel text you?" I said. And then it hit me. I could get Andy's number through Joel.

"Yeah, he says he wants to do something today" She smiled at me before texting back.

"hey soph, i dont suppose you could ask joel for Andy's number could you? i forgot to get it last night" i said, hoping she would agree.

"yeah course" She looked bacck at her phone and quickly typed some more.

"Done" She said and she got out of bed. I felt jealous of the way she sprung around the room. I was so sore.

I felt relief because this meant i had a chance of seeing him again.

JOEL'S POV:

The sound Ryan made when he screamed was amazing. I cant stop laughing if i think about it. It was so funny.

As soon as Ryan left my room i text Soph. I wanted to do something with her today, i wasnt sure what exactly, but i knew i had to do something with her.

She text me back after about half an hour saying she was keen. She also asked for Andy's number for Anya.

I text her his number and then said i would pick her up from her hotel at about 2ish. She said where she was staying and i started to get ready. I wanted to look my best for her.

I walked out of the room and Ryan and Andy were sat watching the Tv in the lounge. Adam was in the bathroom because i could hear the shower going. It was only 20 past 12 now, so i had time to kick back with the boys.

"Andy mate, Anya asked for your number so i text it to Sophie to give it to her. Hope thats alright man" I sat down by Ryan.

"Yeaaah, cheers for that, Anya's already text me. We're meeting up at half 2 i think" He looked up from his phone and smiled at me. He must of been texting her then.