Chapter Fourty Nine.

CARYS'S POV: 

She started to kiss him back and then pushed him away.

"What the fuck Joel" She said.

I ran and pushed the door too behind Joel.

The others couldnt find out.

"I like you Beth. Ive beeen thinking about you nearly all day. I really like you. And i know you like me too. You were kissing me back as much as i kissed you. You liked it, i could tell. Dont pretend you didnt. I REALLY fucking like you" Joel said, still holding onto Beth's waist.

She pushed away from him, taking a few steps back.

"IM WITH NATHAN, AND I LOVE HIM. DROP IT JOEL" She said, almost through gritted teeth.

"But you like me, i know you do. And i like you" He said back to her.

I really felt for them both because it was so clear they liked each other loads but Beth wanted to be with Nathan and there was fuck all chance i'd let Joel ruin that.

"Just leave me alone Joel!" Beth said, pushing him out the way and grabbing my wrist.

She pulled me through the door and stopped me.

"Please dont say anything to them, Maybe Adam but not till later. I wanna leave now to be honest" She whispered to me.

"Ok, i wont tell them, and if i mention it to Adz, il do it way later. Yeah i think you should bounce chick. Make sure you and Nath are ok. Looks like this parties turning sour anyway" i whispered back.

"You reckon?" She said back to me.

"yeah, i really do. Say to Nath that your tired or horny or something and that you wanna go home and then just go, but ring me when you wake obviously" i said back to her grinning.

"Yeah, yeah i will" She said back before giving me a quick hug and walking off.

I went and sat down next to Adam, he'd moved onto the sofa now and watched me walk the length of the room to get to him, just smiling at me. He was so cute. And so hot.

"Whats going on?" He said as i sat down.

He wrapped his arm around me and cuddled me into him.

I still couldnt really believe this was happening. Like yesterday he's said he liked me at the pub and now, now this. It was unreal.

"I'll tell you all about it later but put it this way, if Beth and Nath dont leave real fast, something might kick off" i said back to him.

Luckily he noticed this was one of those 'stop asking me because i cant tell you yet' moments and just nodded.

"Joel?" He asked, and i just nodded.

"Do you want me to make sure he stays in there while they dissapear?" He said.

He was amazing.

"Yeah, if you could distract him, that would be great" i said back.

I didnt want an argument kicking off. Not now anyway.

It was rare that i would drink, but it would be typical that the one time i did, was the one time i needed to be sober to drive us home or something because so much had kicked off.

"We're gunna shoot if thats ok" Nath said.

"Yeah thats fine, im shattered anyway" I said back.

Beth seemed to be greatful i spoke so quickly.

Adam was the first to say bye and then ran into the kitchen.

I whispered to Beth he was distracting Joel and that she would have to ring me when she woke.