You didn't tell me you wanted me for the weekend.

CARYS'S POV:

"You have won tickets to see The Wanted". I couldnt hold it in anymore. I screamed and did some sort of dance that resembled Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Belair.

Tickets to see The Wanted. Supported by Lawson. Its like a dream.

The gig was a one off, in London. I couldnt wait. I started to think who would come with me. I knew without a doubt that if i didnt take my best friends i might be skinned alive and have the tickets stolen from me anyway, so it was kind of a no brainer.

I'd entered the competition like i did with all the others, thinking there was no chance i'd ever win and i'd resent the person who won. Like i always did. By the email came through and i had to read it 4 times before it made sense. The gig was only a week away, so that made me more excited. Okay, so i didn't win the VIP tickets, but i still won, and i was still going to see The Wanted again.

6 Days to be exact. Accomodation was provided in the comp, and we got 3 nights there. I was chuffed.

I rang Beth to let her know. I knew she was going to freak out, but in a good way. The phone rang.

"Alright dickhead"... Beth was always so lovely to me.

"Mate, stop calling me dickhead... You fucking owe me big time"...

"Why do i owe you grandma?".... Since i was 2 years older than her... Obviously i was ancient.

"Because i just won tickets to see The Wanted, Take a few friends, and i thort id drag your ass along with me..."...

There was silence and i noise im not sure humans should make. It was somewhere between a squeal of excitement and a gasp for air. I'd assumed she was excited.

"Are you actually serious or is this the nastiest joke you could ever play on me Carys?"... She was so trusting.

I explained how id got the email and id won and that i wanted her to come with. She screamed several times down the phone which made me wonder whether i wanted to actually take her, but she would never forgive me if i didnt. Plus she was fun and amusing.

Now to ring El. She'd get way too overexcited and then make some random joke to brush it off, like she always did. Man, she cracks me up big time.

BETH'S POV:

If this was another one of her stupid little jokes i will actually kick her ass.

She thinks shes funny, but telling me were going to meet Antics and then showing me a picture of an ant... And then some tick tacs.. After i waited for an hour to meet them. It just wasn't funny. Its like 5 months on and im still slightly pissed.

If this was a joke, it would end badly. I am somewhat convinced tho, i mean she even sounded excited, and not like she was faking it.. But actually excitement. Fuck. Im going to see NATHAN SYKES AGAIN! Admittedly it would be from my seat and he wouldnt even notice me, but it was enough for me to fantasize over it. Nathan... YUUUUUuuum.

CARYS'S POV:

After that phonecall everything hurts. My ears hurt from her screaming and being as loud as she always is, I swear if she shouted from her house, id hear her. Even if i was in a different country or something. And my stomache hurts from laughing. This trip is going to be emense. I mean, im not sure i'll drive, It'll be way to exciting and im going with thee funniest girls alive.

Next to ring was Sophie. Part of me just wanted to blurt it out, but the other part thort it would be funnier to not tell her Lawson were supporting. She was a massive Joel Peat fan, and sometimes i feel she would literally sell everything she had to see him. It was the cutest thing ever.

SOPHIE'S POV:

6 days time. The Wanted. So exited. I danced around a bit too long, and my little brother caught me. His face was amazing, although im too embarrased to actually look him in the face now. It was really awkward.

I wondered whether The Wanted's gig had sold out, so i started up the laptop. Still dancing a little. Just not as obvious now. I wont be making that mistake again.

I put in the details, and i think my eyes were playing tricks on me. It said Lawson.

I read the article and it said... In bold letters "Supporting the wanted is an uncoming band called Lawson". I was too excited. I wanted to jump around and cry and eugh throw up all at the same time, but i chose to just jump around. Not only am i seeing the wanted, but my favorite band... OH MY GOD... JOEL PEAT... Joel... Oh my god. I will be seeing Joel in 6 days. This is amazing.

I rang Carys to see if she knew about Lawson. The phone rang...

"Did you know" i kind of shouted it at her instead of saying it. I got all too excited and it blurted out.

"What was your reactiion?"... She knew... She always does this.

I filled her in on how my brother had caught me dancing and then about googling it and when i jumped around. She sounded pleased with herself. Shes so cruel. We had a bit of a chat, mainly about how i was going to bring Joel home and how she couldnt argue it but was expected to help me.

When i got off the phone i was beeming. I couldnt of had a better smile on my face. The Wanted and Lawson. Its perfect.

CARYS'S POV:

I had two tickets left. I decided it had to be Tanya and Anya that came with me. After all, they were massive Lawson fans and they both loved The Wanted.

I rang Tanya up and she was buzzing. The idea of being in the same room as Max again did something funny to her. I didnt want to keep thinking about it. She said she'd love to come and that she was going to meet max and they would eventually get married, then have kids. She'd planned their lives out together. It was somewhat cute, somewhat creepy when she got into detail. I loved her for it tho. I mean, who better to go with than my best friend who openly admits sexual things she'd like to do with the boys. It was perfect really. I also liked the fact she was my age. I mean, the others are all amazing, but theyre all younger than me, so to have Tan there who's also 19 was a nice thought.

I finally rang Anya. I wish i could of seen the expression on her face when i told her. The fact that in 6 days time she'd be in the same room as the wanted and Lawson. As Adam. We both shared love for Adam... Ocasionally making a jokey comment that showed why he'd pick one over another, but knowing that we'd be really pleased if he did choose either of us and be happy for them. She was really greatful and kept saying thanks, it seemed wierd that i didnt do anything but it was nice all the same.

I knew this would be an amazing few days, regardless of the gig, but i couldnt keep in the excitement. THE WANTED AND LAWSON. Yaaay!.