Chapter 6

JOEL'S POV:

I wanted to see the crowd, wanted a feel of the atmosphere. I mean, thats what made the gig. I also wanted to see this banner than Rhino would not shut the fuck up about. I hid behind the curtain and just peeked out. There was so many people already in the venue. The nerves started to get to me.

And then i saw her. A small girl in the front row. She was beautiful. Her natural red hair glistening as the venue lights beamed down. I waved at her and her friends, They waved back, but i only really noticed her. I couldnt take my eyes off her.

She did a handheart, so i did one back. It was cute.

Andy called my name then, so i went back stage and we sorted ourselves out, getting outselves prepared for the gig.

I didn't stop thinking about her smile the whole time. It was beautiful.

And then, it was time. Time to get on stage and do what i loved. What i never thought i'd get to do. I was so lucky to be in this band, with my best friends. Almost brothers i cared about them that much.

I pulled back the curtain when the lights went down, and the spotlight found me. I was so nervous when i first went out that i couldnt look at anything but the floor. I felt sick.

I got halfway across the stage, and looked up. More to find my guitar than anything and to make sure i didn't trip on something, but i saw her. Again. She was looking at me. Smiling at me. I smiled back, i couldnt help myself. She made me want to smile.

ANDY'S POV:

I followed Joel across the stage. Every part of me was numb. I was getting to perform to all these people, and since i was a kid, its all ive dreamt of doing. I couldnt believe my luck.

Joel was nervous, i could see that. He didn't look up as he walked out, which showed he was shitting it. About halfway across the stage he started looking at a girl in the front row. This must be the one he just mentioned. She was cute and just kept looking at him.

To be honest, i got distracted by the girl next to her. A shortish girl with brown hair and the most incredible smile i'd ever seen. Through the smiling she was screaming, but that made me laugh. I got to my guitar, and as i picked it up, looked at her again.

Who i am kidding, i couldnt take my eyes off her. It was trying to be subtle about it though.

In the middle of the second song i fucked up, big time. I forgot the words and panicked. I managed to sort myself out fast and im not sure many people noticed. Its the first time i'd ever fucked up. And it was all because i just couldnt concentrate because of this amazing girl infront of me.

After the song, i asked if there was any Lawson fans in the room, and ask expected these group of girls shouted. And really loud. We had mics, they didnt but they might aswell of. I said that we knew they were fans as they'd been singing more than us. And thats when it happened. Ryan got one over on me. Announced to the venue that i couldnt stop staring at this girl. It was the truth, but still.

That was it. Game on Rhino. I decided to take the piss. He'd already said hey to a girl called Ellie. We figured out who that was from the banner. The girl he didn't stop staring at. I told the crowd how he was only looking at Ellile. And when Joel gave a laugh at the mic, we attacked him too. Telling the crowd about this poor girl he wouldnt take his eyes off. She seemed to like it, but still. It backfired when she shook her head when we said she was scared, and Joel smirked back at us.

"Guys, shall we do what we came here to do... Play some music?" Adam pipped up. I couldnt help myself anymore. I decided to tell the crowd about the girl in the front row that Adam was smiling at. She had a cute smile and awesome hair. Fucking awesome hair. It was red red. I said that i liked her hair and she shouted thanks. I wondered how badly i'd pay for that one later. Adam didn't like it when we mentioned other girls. He got so embarrased over the whole situation. I instantly felt bad. I looked at him, and he could see i was sorry. I just hope he knows how sorry i am. He looked pissed and he was bright red. I felt so guilty.