Chapter Ninety.

ADAM'S POV:

I literally just wanted to feel closer to Carys right now.

Wanted to feel her skin against mine.

Wanted to just feel connected with her.

Wanted to just kiss every inch of her.

Have her kiss every inch of me.

Knowing she was mine and knowing how much we both cared for each other.

I didn't want to ruin this moment though.

Her just lying in front of me.

Smiling at me.

It was just too cute.

"When am i going to see you next?" she said.

The idea of her thinking about not seeing me killed me a little.

"Come back up as soon as you can yeah?" i said back to her.

It wasn't really an answer but it would have to do.

She smiled and nodded but i could see this wasn't the answer she was hoping for.

"Beth and the others will come back up soon yeah?" I said to her.

"Yeah, Beth atleast will be" She said back to me.

"So, use that are your reason to come up here. You mean so much to me and i really want to see you whenever possible. I'll even travel down to Cornwall if it means its the only was to see you. And like, its coming up to summer so like, you can come up here all the time and it will be amazing" I said back to her.

A bigger smile appeared on her face.

"Oh hells yeah. You sure you want me to come back up?" She said, her face turning a little more serious now.

"Ofcourse i do. I don't want you to leave but i thought sitting on your feet crying saying you couldn't was probably a little too far" I said back to her chuckling.

She just started proper laughing.

"Would of been funny as fuck though" She said back to me.

I thought about it, and from her perspective it literally would of been so funny. I would of died with embarrassment afterwards but still. I could see why she'd find it entertaining.

"I'd be proper like... NO, DONT LEAVE ME... IM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU... I CANT GO ON" I said joking around with her.

She just started laughing harder.

"Just like, i don't wanna close my eyes, i don't wanna fall asleep cus i miss you babe sorta thing" She joked back, literally in hysterics now.

I literally started cracking up.

"Just like holding onto your legs and you trying to walk and drag me by your feet situation" I said back to her and we both just burst out laughing imagining it.

"Refusing to let me get in the car or something" She said back grinning.

"Oh, you can expect me to still put up a fight with that" i said back to her, knowing i was going like hide her keys and everything later.

She wasn't leaving easily.

None of them were.

All of us boys had already planned how we were going to try and keep them here.

Even Andy put down the idea he was going to literally lie infront of the car and stop them moving.

They were going to have a right mission on their hands tomorrow.