Chapter Thirty Five.

BETH'S POV:

"I miss you already xxxx" Nath text me. I felt butterfies hit me in the stomache. How could 4 words make me act so wierd so fast.

"I miss you loads too. Im not letting you go anywhere from tomorrow! xxx" I text him back. It was true. He had no chance of going anywhere without me.

"Im not going anywhere with out you! Your staying right next to me!. Im so glad you decided to stay. I cant imagine you leaving so soon. I actually thought i was going to have a break down or something in the pub! Haha!. I need to spend more time with you because i love my beautiful girlfriend ;) xxxxxx"

I read the text 5 times. Hesitating more over the last sentence. It wasnt the fact he said he loved me. I doubt he meant like full on love or anything, but the fact he'd called me his girlfriend again. I know i'd thought about it, but i was expected too.. Im a massive fangirl. But him thinking about it, Made me realise he must of been replaying our day together. Thinking about our relationship.

I smiled just clutching at my phone. Frozen for a minute or two.

"Your right, your not going anywhere without me ;) Im glad you asked me too. The idea of leaving was destroying. I couldnt of left! Do you love her do you? because i love my fitty boyfriend!. xxxxxx" I text back. It was cute but flirty.

"I wouldnt of let you leave. Hid in the boot and snatched you out the car in a bag ;) Hahaa!! Yes, Yes i think i do. Lots! But the question is, how much does she love him? xxxxxx" He text back. I started to smirk.

I tried to think what to reply... Every idea escaping my head before i could write it down.

"...LOTS xxxx" i said back. I didnt expect a text back, but i didnt mind. At the end of the day, i needed to talk to the girls about the amazing day. Wanted to find out every little detail.

"<3 He loves her lots too!! Night baby, im shattered and need to tidy. See you at half 9. I cannot wait to spend some time with you. Just me and you. It sounds so perfect! xxxxxx". I felt my heart melt at his text.

I just lay on my bed, re-reading the text. Re-reading them all.

"Niiiight lovely boyfriend. Cant wait to spend a few days with you! I really cant. Perfect doesnt even come close! See you at half nine. Love you baby" i text back.

I lay there, about to stand up when my phone pinged again.

"Love you more. xxx"

It wasnt true. I really fucking loved this guy.

ANYA'S POV:

I felt a little embarrassed about what happened with Andy.

He picked me up and had me against the wall, kissing me, his hands all over me. I liked it, so i did the same. Pulling at his top, pulling at his hair. Part of me forgot that anyone else was around, but when he put me down, i could see them. Some looking but they must of all noticed.

I felt my cheeks go red. Not for what i did, but because we were ripping at each others clothes, and therefore the girls knew something. I could see Ellie's and Sophie's eyes on me now. Ellie was just grinning.

What could she grin about. We all knew something went down at the pub, and i would find out what.

I walked with Andy to the door, him holding my hands.

"Half nine yeah? Starbucks. I cant wait" He said, placing his forehead against mine, smiling at me.

"Yeah, i cant wait either" i said back, winking a little.