Chapter Fourteen.

ADAM'S POV:

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Carys looked at me. The noise must have got her attention. She smiled at me and i smiled back. That smile.

I pulled my phone and looked at the screen. Ryan had text me. "Mate, i need some help.". I felt the same. I text back "Bring Ellie over and we'll go for a walk to something Yeah?". He didnt reply, but appeared with Ellie. He gave me a look that made me realise he wanted to speak soon.

"Scootch up" Ryan had said to everyone. Carys moved closer to Leah, Jay to Carys, and Joel to Jay. Ryan and Ellie both squidged onto the bench thing they were sat on.

A part of me resented the fact Ryan had asked this, as it just made Jay closer to Carys and it was hard enough before.

"I need a piss so bad"... Ryan said so much louder than we all needed, but i got the hint.

"Me too"... I said... i know some people might call it wierd or whatever, but if i didnt take the hint, he would kick my ass.

We walked to the toilets, and made sure nobody was watching, when we snuck outside.

Telling them after we went for air would be fine, but doing it before ment they'd tag along and then we wouldnt be able to talk.

We went and sat to one of the tables.

"Mate, i just dont know what to do. Everytime i try to do something, i freeze up and do nothing. How do i tell Ellie im crazy about her?" Ryan was being sincere. The most id ever seen him be.

"Why dont you just, tell her. Bring her outside, tell her how you really feel.... " I said back. The truth was i wanted to blurt out my problem but i was trying to be there for him.

"But it would just seem shit right? Like she'd think it was because of the alcohol or something. And its just shit here.... FUCK"... Ryan was slowly becoming a mess.

"Mate, Im sure she knows you like her. Why dont you ask her if she wants to do something tomorrow or something?" I suggested this. I meant i might see Carys too. I really felt for Ry now.

"Yeah, Yeah like do something in the day, spend some time together, Cheers man, its perfect" He smiled at me. Looking relieved.

"So hows your night going?" Rhino asked me. At first i didnt want to mention it, but then it just blurted out. How i really liked Carys, but she seemed so close with Jay that i dont stand a chance and that every second their together sucks.

Ryan looked shocked.

"Mate, i didnt realise you liked her that much. And why have you got no chance."

I could feel myself getting worked up.

"Why would she go for me when theres Jay in there and they've been stuck to each other since they got here. And yeah, i do. Shes awesome". I tried to calm myself down but it didnt work.

"Right, well i have a plan... We'll get to see how much of a chance you stand" Ryan looked serious.

"You do everything i tell you, right".. I stood up and agreed.

He walked on and i followed him. I could feel the anxiety building within me.

"Sit back in your seat" he whispered to me, so i did.

LEAH'S POV:

"You alright sweetie? Can i have a quick word?" Ryan was stood next to me.

I hadnt really spoke to him much, but the couple times i had, he was a nice lad.

"Sure" i said. Tom looked at me so i gave him a quick kiss as i passed him. I knew at some point i'd end up telling him all about this conversation, so he smiled at me. I told Tom everything. How could i not. How could i not tell Tom about my life when he was my life.