Chapter Sixty Nine.

SOPHIE'S POV:

I didn't know what to say.

Part of me knew that Joel must of said something to piss Nathan off enough for him to get a smack, but i didn't really care.

Joel had been so open with me.

Told me all about it.

Assured me it was all about me.

That he really liked me.

Not Beth.

That he was worried that i wouldn't talk to him again.

That he was worried i wouldn't understand basically, but i did.

I understood how he felt.

I mean, he was telling me all about this.

Telling me so i didn't have to find out from someone else.

Telling me because he felt he should.

Because he didn't want me upset.

Which i liked.

"What happened. What did you say to wind him up?" I said to him.

I could see he hated the fact id asked that.

I could see how nervous he was right now.

"I just didn't help myself. He was irritating me, accusing me of going after Beth and stuff when i wasn't. And i didn't like that. I didn't like being accused of shit i wasn't doing. I wound him up and said a load of rubbish. Im so sorry Soph" He said to me.

I could see his eyes filling up.

"Come here. I couldn't ever hate you. And i don't care that you and Nathan got in a fight. We're fine and i don't care about any of that. Your here with me now and thats all that matters" I said back to him, moving closer and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Really?" He said back to me.

"Yes. I really don't care what happened. The fact that your here with me. Telling me about it, telling me you never wanted to hurt me. Telling me how sorry you were. It means loads to me Joel" I said back to him.

He still looked like he was going to cry but atleast he was smiling a little.

"I fucking love you Soph. I really do." Joel said to me, His hands moving around my back and pulling me closer.

"Love you too" i said back to him.

"I thought you would hate me and i'd lose you and youd never want to speak to me again" He said to me.

"don't be silly. I couldn't ever hate you" I said back to him.

It was true.

I really couldn't.

I mean, i know we had the argument before, but so much had happened since.

I felt his hands wrap more around me more.

His big eyes looking at me.

I looked back at him and his face started coming closer to me.

I felt his lips press against mine as i closed my eyes.

Loosing myself in this moment.

NATHAN'S POV:

The fact someone knocked on the door when me and Beth were still trying to find our clothes was slightly amusing.

Obviously we didn't want to get caught but the fact that Beth over reacted so much was just funny.

We managed to get clothed and get to the door before it was noticeable.