Why me?

Scorbus 7th year
Scorpius POV

I was lying down with my head on Albus' chest, I ran my fingers through his hair and I started to kiss him slowly.
Albus and I have been dating for two years now and it's been the best two years of my life. I started to kiss Albus more passionately until he broke the kiss and said
"Why?"
"What!" I was caught up in the moment, so I started to kiss my boyfriend again but he moved away.
"Seriously Albus what's wrong?!"
"Whydoyouloveme?" Albus said under his breath
"What?" I said confused
"WHY DO YOU LOVE ME!?"
"What do you mean why do I love you?"
" I mean I'm such a messed up person and I feel like you deserve someone who's better then me I mean I'm just Albus!"
" And that's why I love you because you're Albus." I said as I pecked him on the lips. We both decided to sit up
" but why?"
" listen Albus you're the part of me that I'll always need, without you I don't know what my life would be like. I love you because you make me laugh more than anyone else, I love you and when you're gone nothing feels right until you return. I love you because you make me ridiculously happy, I love being yours and knowing that you're mine. From the moment I saw you I knew I would fall in love with you. I love how you protect my from harm, I love how you cuddle me every night, I love when you play in my hair, I love that when you look at me it's as if it's the first time that you saw me. I love you're terrible dancing, I love when you sing softly to me when I can't fall asleep. You're the most selfless person I know, I've completely fallen for you Albus. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You're my first thought in the morning and my last thought before I go to bed and almost every thought in between. Albus Severus potter you will forever be my always and I know that these sound like empty words but I love you so much."
I gently put my hand on his cheek and used my thumb to wipe the tears coming from his eyes.
" come here" he said pulling me close
" I love you so much it hurts" he whispered in my ear. His mouth moved from my ear to my mouth and he kissed me. It was full of raw emotion, he pulled me on top of him
" I love you" he said between kisses
My fingers were intertwined in his hair and his hands were on my waist.
" I know" I said softly in his ear
We continued to kiss for what seemed to be centuries but it was perfect I felt overwhelmed with love. I am the luckiest person in the world.

I thought this was cute so voilà
Lots of love