Im sorry for loving you

I'm sorry for loving you Draco Malfoy, I'm really sorry that I couldn't give you everything you ever wanted, I'm sorry that I made you feel as though it was ok to cheat on me, I'm sorry for staying up past 3am wondering when you're going to come home, I'm sorry for letting myself down by staying with you, I'm sorry that I can't stop loving you no matter how hard you hurt me, I'm sorry for ever thinking that you would actually love me back, I'm sorry for thinking that our story had A happily ever after, I'm sorry for being the delusional person I am by thinking you cared about me, I'm sorry that you have to act like you love me, I'm sorry for kissing you, I'm sorry for pouring my heart out, I'm sorry for giving you so many fucking memories that I will never forget, I'm sorry that you'll only be able to remember me by ink on a page, I'm sorry that I forgave you, I'm sorry for the broken heart you gave to me, I really needed us. I really need you but you ruined me, you took my heart and used it like it was nothing, this world is complete shit and I thought for a moment that maybe you were my world and I wouldn't have to worry about everything else but I was wrong. You never cared. You never loved me. Why? Why? Why? Why! I just need to know why you cheated on me and why you broke me and why you ruined everything for me. I loved you and I hate myself for saying this but I still love you, but why don't you love me enough to stay faithful? I'm sorry for loving you.
- Harry

Hello people I know it's extremely short but I grabbed my phone and started to write and this happened sooooo yeah....