...But his heart was beating for someone else (part one)

So I'm re-posting these, I had mixed thoughts about it because my friend said they weren't good so I deleted them but I like it and that's all that matters.
Draco's POV

I Draco Malfoy am in love with Harry Potter, I know the feeling's not mutual heck he's probably not even gay, but a boy's gotta dream right? I love everything about him not because he's the boy who lived. I love him because he's Harry, I know that I've been such a horrible person to him but that's how I was raised.

" heard the news have you?" Pansy said in her usual annoying voice
" No, what's going on?"
" Potter's got a girlfriend, I mean who would even want to dat-"
" Girlfriend what do you mean?"
" Well Draco when two people lov-"
" who is he dating?" I answered angrily I mean who is foolish enough to date MY Harry!
"Well..." Pansy started
" Nevermind!" I said losing my patience.
I would find out myself, I got off the couch and left the common room.

I was enraged! Harry is meant to be mine, no one else's! I was practically sprinting down the hallway until I saw it, her, the she devil herself Ginny weasley. Out of all the people HER! When Harry saw me his grip tightened on to Ginny's hand.

*later*
It was almost time for DADA class and fortunately and unfortunately I have it with the gryffindorks. We were practicing blocking spells. Of course I was paired up with none other than Harry.
" Out of all the people I could've been with, my day had to get ruined!" I whined
" Whatever Malfoy."
The professor was telling us what to do, most of the students did as the professor said, but it was a different story for Harry and I. The professor left the room.
" levicorpus"
I blocked him
" is that the best you've got?" I said with pride.
" you wish" he said confidently.
" STUPIFY"
"EXPELIARMUS!"
It turned out to be a full on duel but we were having fun.
" Hey potter doesn't this remind you of the good old days?" I said as I blocked a jinx.
" Oh you mean practically every day? We fight all the time, Malfoy!" It broke my heart when the realization hit. Stop dreaming Draco he'll never be yours
" Not true.... STUPIFY!"
The professor came back and his face was shocked.
" what are you doing! Are you trying to get someone killed? 50 points from Slytherin and Gryffindor!"

Class was done, I was finally free, Ginny bumped into me and ran for Harry. She wrapped he stupid arms around Harry's neck.
" I missed you sooooo much!" She said in that bitch man stealing voice of hers.
She started to kiss him but he was reluctant.
" I was gone for an hour." Harry said flatly
" longest hour of my life!" Ginny said
I could tell Harry was obviously not happy, but why not? I walked by them and Harry started to snog Ginny. What the hell he hated her just five seconds ago!
I needed to figure out what was going on, and soon!

Hello my people
This story will probably have three parts I just really needed to update I'll be posting part 2 and (maybe) 3 if there will be a part three. It's kinda funny how I decided that the title would be something so meaningful but the story is all over the place. ( that was random) also should I make some sad oneshots because I feel like all of my oneshots are the same. Sorry for misspelling the spells but I don't remember how to spell some of them.
Lots of love