...But his heart was beating for someone else (part 3)

Harry's POV ('cause why not?)

Draco was acting very weirdly during potions class, he called me Harry and he obviously wasn't even brewing a potion. He was probably so bored that he was making cologne, that would explain the smell. I couldn't stop thinking about Draco yes it's true, I wanted to get him jealous because of me and Ginny but I think he's moved on, I mean he's dating pansy. Why is he dating pansy? He's gay right? Whatever.

I'm in the middle of muggle studies and I feel like I could die, I mean it's soooo boring. I reached for a new jar of ink when I felt something in my bag that wasn't there earlier... It was a note from none other than Draco Malfoy. The potion he was making is Amortentia oh god... He knows. Shit! What am I going to do!?

Class finished and I practically ran out, looking for a certain blonde. And there he was about to kiss pansy. I pushed pansy into the wall. "Ow"
"Shut up pansy!"
"Wha-" Draco attempted to say. I cut him off, I pressed my lips against his open mouth, it took him a while to realize what was going on but he kissed back. I snaked my arms around his neck, he puts his around my waist, pulling me closer. Our lips were in sync, the kiss was slow but full of emotions. I rested my forehead against his and breathed heavily. Then I heard an obnoxious high pitched scream, I quickly pulled away from Draco only to see Ginny stomping towards Draco and I.
" What the hell Harry! I thought you loved me!"
"I-" I tried to speak  but she wouldn't let me
" out of all the people him! The death eater spawn! You should know better!" Ginny spat
" Do not speak to Draco that way! He is nothing like his parents. Even if Draco was a death eater I'd still love him because I know that deep down inside he wouldn't even harm a fly. Draco is sweet and kind he does so much for everyone's happiness he is an amazing guy.... I love him." Draco felt moved by this " so if you insult him one more time there will be hell to pay!"
Ginny ran away in tears.
" I think Ron will be mad at you" Draco said trying to start a conversation.
" it was worth it, and I do mean all those things I said. I love you Draco, I really do."
"Sentimental git, I love you too. Now come here." Draco pulled me into his arms and kissed me sweetly.
" get a room!" Pansy yelled
" your's or mine?" Draco asked
I started to laugh I grabbed onto his hand and we made it to the Gryffindor common room. Who new that jealously could become love?

*a couple months later*
Draco was sitting on my lap, we were in the Slytherin dorm sitting on a couch.
" I love you." I said as I kissed his lips
" I love me too." Draco said
" wow" I said rolling my eyes
Draco got off of me and pulled me on top of him. He pressed kisses an my lips and he made his way down my jawline. I moved my head and kissed him slow he kissed back roughly, he quickly moved his mouth to my ear.
" I love you so fucking much Harry I don't know what I would do without you." He whispered. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect boyfriend, I love you Draco Malfoy.

Helllllloooooooooooo,
So that was my first 3 parted oneshot ( so a threeshot🤔) anyway I really want to thank my friend for this idea honestly I have the worst writers block right now. My next story will probably be Scorbus just to let you know ...
Lots of love