Forgive me

" If you loved me you wouldn't have done this shit!" The blonde teenager yelled.

"Scorp! Calm down!" Albus tried to calm Scorpius, but it certainly wasn't working.  Albus was partnered up with a fellow student named Alice who was known to have a liking for Albus.

"I swear it's not what It looks like!" Albus yelled to Scorpius who was now storming out.

" REALLY! WOW! GREAT EXUSE!" Scorpius  yelled sarcastically.

Scorpius walked in on his boyfriend kissing Alice, well that's what he saw anyways. Truth is Alice kissed Albus and Albus tried to get out of it but before being able to push away, Alice pushed even closer into Albus and that's when Scorpius walked in.

Scorpius ran out of the common room and Albus quickly followed. He finally caught up to the blonde and grabbed his hand, turning Scorpius around.

" it's not what it looked like, I promise." Albus said.

" Really?! You guys kissed and you pretend nothing happened?" Scorpius fumed.

" She kissed me! I love you! I love you so much, She is absolutely nothing, for God's sakes I'm gay! You really think that I would cheat on you? Let alone with a girl?" Albus told scorpius.

Scorpius wore a look of guilt on his face.
" look Scorp, I would never intentionally hurt you, because you are my world and I wouldn't want to lose that to a stupid mistake. So can you please just forgive me." Albus said, placing one of his hands on the side of Scorpius's face.

Scorpius tilted his head down, and let a tear slip down his cheek. Slowly he brought his gaze back to Albus. " I forgive you."

"I love you." Albus whispered as Scorpius pulled him into a hug.

"I love you too." Scorpius mumbled into Albus's shoulder.

Godddddd I really should update more.