At the altar

The day couldn't get better than it already was, today was Draco's wedding day not only was he thrilled to be a married man he was even more thrilled to become married to the man of his dreams, Harry Potter.

He couldn't help but take a peek at his soon to be husband even though they agreed that they would wait until the reception.

" Hey babe," Draco announced as he walked into the room.

" Draco..." Harry whined. " you were supposed to wait!"

" And I'm glad I didn't..." He walked up to Harry and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist. Harry snaked his arms around Draco's neck.

" 'cause you look absolutely stunning right now." Draco continued.

" your tie, I can't believe you still have that." Draco breathed out a laugh.

" Do you not like it?" Harry asked worriedly as he clutched onto his gryffindor tie.

" I love it." Draco smiled as Harry pulled him into a kiss.

Both of the men parted their ways as the reception was about to begin.

The sun was shining bright onto the woodland inspired venue as Draco walked down the aisle with his mother, he kissed her on the cheek as he made the way to the stage.

Harry was already standing across from Draco.

Hermione (the person marring the two) started to speak.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. The essence of this
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover,
companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship in which
both give their love freely and without jealousy.
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be
loving and unselfish. " she smiled at the two.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and
to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly
care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all
the days of your lives? "

"We do. " Draco and Harry said in unison

" Draco and Harry wrote their own vows for today, and would like to share them." Hermione announced to the crowd.

" Harry... You are my smile, my laugh, my sun on a stormy day, you are my everything. I am the luckiest man in the world to be able too call you mine. You helped me find the light in the darkest of times and you helped me become the person I am today. And if there is ever a time when we are apart just remember that tonight we lay under the same stars.  you are my one and only and I want to love and cherish you forever..."

" don't cry Potter..." Draco smiled as he whispered to the brunette. He placed a hand on Harry's face and wiped off the tears.

He slipped the ring onto Harry's finger.
Harry began to say his vows.

" Draco... Oh Draco where do I start, it took me a long time to figure out when to propose. I had actually bought the ring weeks before... I didn't even have a plan it just happened, last year on this day was the day I felt it in my heart. I remember the day exactly you were so happy that day and your smiles absolutely melt me. And that evening I decided I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you."

He slipped the ring onto Draco's finger. Draco didn't dare to let a tear slip but of course it happened.

"Don't cry potter." Harry whispered.

"Go now in peace and live in love,
And may your days be long on this earth.
I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom. "
Hermione said.

Harry started to lean in....

____________________

Draco woke up in tears, he often had these dreams on repeat "Harry couldn't ever come back" Draco would tell himself, "not from the grave."

Hey...
Yeah you probably hate me now buttttttt I had too... I actually had too search up how a wedding goes because I haven't been to one since I was like five... So yeah... Vote and comment! If you have any requests just PM me.