Chapter 9 - game night

Madison POV:

After lunch, I met up with Matt in the library because both of us has a free period now. "Hey Bae, I missed you", he said as we kisses, "I miss you too, what did you want to tell me yesterday?" I asked. "It's weird and awesome at the same time", he said, "as long as you aren't killing anyone I would love to know", I said. His face slightly went down, I brushed it off and kissed him, "I can wait for tonight", I told him.

His face suddenly had a smirk, "I can't wait either", we began to make-out. "So what is it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked again, "I love you" he said, "I love you too Matt", I said. It's the first time we said I love you's, and we have been together for six months already. We went to our classes after the bell rang, I love him and I plan on telling him what happened with Stilies and I.
***********************************
Madison POV:

"Go baby!" I yelled from the stands as our lacrosse players came onto the field. Ali and Lydia (who I stop avoiding) laugh at me as I cheered for Matt, grandad sat bedside Ali cause she is explaining the game to him.

I saw Matt, Danny and Jackson started to talk, it didn't look like they were talking about the game

I saw Matt, Danny and Jackson started to talk, it didn't look like they were talking about the game. So with my super true hunter hearing I tried to listen in, key word tried, Lydia wouldn't shut up. Then the game began, then when I realized that I smelt two more werewolves other that Scott. One in the stand, Boyd, and I think I just saw Issac a while ago, "I'll be back", I said to Ali.

I went down to the players bench and sat beside Stilies, some of the other players are on the field

I went down to the players bench and sat beside Stilies, some of the other players are on the field. "Is that Isaac on the field?" I asked he jump cause he never saw me sitting beside him. "Damn! How do you do that?" He asked, I gave him 'cause-am-a-hunter' look, "yeah, Jackson told the cops some story, so now he is able to be at school again" he said. I watch as our team began to lose, as I was about to leave Stilies ask "don't you think we should talk about what happened?" "I don't know, I haven't even told Matt yet", I told him and walked off.
***********************************
Ali POV:

Scott won the winning shot for our school, we all jump up screaming but we notice Scott went down. We all ran to him to see if he is OK, "mom am fine", he said, "fine I swear I heard a bone break from in the stands", she said. "Heard it, I felt it", coach said, then out of nowhere Gerard invited Scott to dinner.