Chapter 65 - Summary

A/N: ok so this chapter is going to be a short summary so that you can go and read book 2 and 3 that is out now.

Ok so there is a new monster in town along with a old hunter and new hunters who wants every supernatural dead. So Gerard Argent is back and training a new hunter Monroe who killed a hell hound with a silver bullet to the head. Brett and Lori dies and Liam blames himself for their death, and people saw him shift into his wolf form. Satomie, the oldest alpha alive was killed as well along with her whole pack. Monroe turned students into hunters and tried to kill Liam, and Corey and also the unknown supernatural students. Madison came back to town and Gerard found out and tried to activate her true hunter side which was a fail, because her anchor is Tori. Jackson and Ethan came back to town but was captured by Gerard, lucky they left Tori with her great grandparents. The hunters attack the pack while they were with Duecalion, he was shot and they knew he was going to died. He requested that his alpha status not to go to waste, so Madison slashed his throat and became an alpha. Lydia and Stiles rescue Jackson and Ethan, while Derek, Malia, Peter and Scott face off with the anuki (it cause fear). Melissa, Corey, Mason, Liam and even Theo faced off against the hunters at the hospital to save the supernatural creatures that is trapped at the hospital. Stiles dad went to Echan House and saved Parish from his deputies who had him freezing to death. Chris Argent when after Gerard who shot Kate with yellow wolves bane and she killed him, he only found their bodies. After the anuki was defeated Monroe tried to run but was captured by The Originals who Madison called in for help. Klaus being Klaus killed her and the others compelled the town not to be afraid of the supernatural beings in Becan Hills.

THE END.