Chapter 33 - Mexico😶

Lydia POV:

"This is a stupid plan" I told Stilies as we walked towards the club, "don't hate the plan, it's prefect" he said. "We're all going to died" I told him, we stop walking for a bit, "are you saying that as a banshee?" He asked. "Am saying it as a person who don't want to die" I told him and continued to walk. "We're not going to die" he said, we arrived and Stilies showed a card to the security then to the camera.

We went inside, "let's go to the bar" Stilies said, the bartender place two shots in front of us.

Anya sent her men to look for Scott, Kira and Malia, soon we heard Scott's voice. On one of Anya's men radio, "Stilies take 20 off the table" he said. We talked then everything went black.

Scott POV:

I woke up in a dirty room with Stilies, Kira and Malia, "they took Lydia" Kira said. "Why would they take Lydia?" I asked confused, "maybe because she's a banshee" Stilies said. I tried to get the door open but it wouldn't open, "I say when that door open we make a run for it" Malia says. "What about Lydia?" Kira asked, "what about her?" Malia asked confused.

"No, no, no Malia remember the rules of the animal kingdom doesn't apply to friends" Stilies told her. "So that's what you would do in the wild?" Kira asked her curiously, "yeah, if hunting was bad that season that year I would eat her" Malia answered. "That's actually progress" Stilies stated, soon the door open and everything went black.

Kira POV:

They took Scott and I out off the room, they chain him and Lydia up to metal chairs. Scott finally wake up, "hear how it's going to go, we don't have Derek but you know who does" Anya said. "We don't, why do you think we came here?" Lydia asked, "every wrong answer you answer Scott kira will turn the dial if not I turn it on Lydia" Anya said.

"No, no, no I won't do it" I said trying to get away but her men held on to me. "One of you can heal the other....... not so much" Anya said smirking, "Kira it's fine, just do what they say" Scott told me as I silently cried. "Who has Derek Hale?" Anya asked, "I don't know" Scott answered, "tres!" (Three!) Anya yelled at me. I shake my head not wanting to hurt Scott, "you want me to turn it on Lydia?" She asked.

I turn the dial on three it electrocuted him for a while, "you know who it is Scott, who turned with you knowing?" Anya asked. "I..... don't..... know" he said trying to catch his breath after being shocked. "Kira the dial!" She yelled, I turned it on again, "come on Scott, not by a bite but by the alphas claws, who is it?! Who is it?" She yelled at him.

"Diaz! Kira Diaz!" (10! Kira 10!)" She yelled at me, I shake my head that's the highest am not going to hurt Scott. Anya pushed me out of the way and turn the dial to ten her self, Scott screamed out in pain. Then burst the chains holding him, "say the name Scott" Anya says again, "Kate" Scott breath out.
***********************************
Stilies POV:

They let us go, they are sending us to find Derek, "how is she even alive?" I asked. "She was turn by Peter, their giving us a guide" Scott answered. All of a sudden a bike pulled up at our feet, it's Braden.

"Where's Madison?" She asked, Scott and I said "France" while the girls said "London"

"Where's Madison?" She asked, Scott and I said "France" while the girls said "London". We gave them a 'what?' Look, "she is in London for school" Lydia said rolling her eyes. "So where are we going?" Scott asked, "el lglesia" Braden said, "the church" Lydia translated.

"What's the church?" I asked, "it's not a place you find god" she answered went on her bike. We followed her in my jeep, it was silent for a while. "OK, am going to ask, who's Kate?" Malia asked, "I'll like to know too?" Kira said nervously. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" Kira said see how Scott had a sad face on. "He has to talk about it" Malia said, "she's right I have to, Kate, Kate Argent was Alison and Madison aunt she's the one who killed all the Hale's in the fire" Scott said.

"Except for Derek and Peter" I said, "a very angry Peter, he kill her by slashing her throat but it apparently it turn her" Lydia said. "So she's a weir wolf?" Malia asked, "we don't know, sometimes you become what your personality reflects" Scott answered. "So what reflects I psychotic bitch?" Lydia asked, then it became quit again. All of a sudden I hit something and it made my jeep stop, we all exit to see what's wrong.

"Scott we have to go it's almost dark and we can't go there if it's too dark" Braden said, "I can't leave them behind" Scott said. "Dude we'll be fine go" I told him, he said goodbye to Kira then left with Braden.
***********************************
Scott POV:

We got to the church and went inside, something else is down here with us. This is the time I wish Madison was here, all she needs is a scent and she can tell what it is. I kept looking behind us, "what's wrong?" Braden asked, "we're not alone" I told her.

We kept on walking but I heard something coming to towards us from behind. I face a direction and roar into the dark until I couldn't hear it anymore. The whole place shake, "I think I scared it" I told her, "I think you scared everything down here" she said.

We found this wall with a God on it and that's when I got Derek's scent I punch the wall and took him out. We went back to the others, "is that him? Is that Derek?" Malia asked.

We went back to Becan Hills, Kira and Malia went home while Lydia Stilies and I went to the clinic to meet up with Deanton