Here We Are...

Hello my lovely little beans!

So this is just going to be a quick authors note and a thank you...

WE HAVE HIT OVER 51 THOUSAND READS TOGETHER! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK!

So on a more serious note, I honestly can't thank you all enough. This journey here with you all has been incredible for me. When I started writing, I was very discouraged. I felt like no one cared about what I had to say or my imagination in any way. And then all of you started reading my imagines and so many of you have stuck around. You all have no idea how much you have changed my life. Writing on WattPad, meeting so many amazing people, and doing what I love, it's just all so surreal.

I can't thank you guys enough. And I can't thank you all personally, but there are a few people that I just want to thank publicly.

TheNeverlandAuthor was the first person I ever met on here. She was my first requested imagine and my internet best friend.

Just_A_Lost_Girl_12 and I have become really great friends over the short time we have been talking. She is so amazing to know.

And Panslostgirl199571 I can always count on her to comment positive things on all of my works.

So thank you everyone who has and continues to support me. I love you all very much.

AND BEFORE YOU GO!

You all can see more of my OUAT/PAN stories on my profile! So please check them out!

We are over half way to 100k guys. Let's make it happen.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖