Chapter 24

(N/m's) POV:

I open my eyes, and I can't see. No, I am not blind. I fully expected to wake up in my own bed, but no. I have no idea where I am. This place seems familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. "Hello?" a voice calls into the darkness.

"Gaster, is that you?" I call back.

"(N/m)?! Where are you? I can't see anything." That solves my question. I make a little light orb above my head. I look down and there is a little pond showing... some underground cavern.

I continue looking into the pond, and a person appears, they look kind if different, but overall, we both look the same. They have a light-blue flower in their hair and (left/right) eye. (It isn't Flowerfell)

They wave at me, and I wave back. "What're you doing, (N/m)?" Gaster asks.

"Look in the pond."

"That looks like another version of yourself, (N/m). How did you find this pond?"

"I was just standing here, and I looked down, and there it was." On the other side of the pond, my alternate version called over someone, and another Gaster appeared.

"What is this pond?!" I exclaim.

"I don't know, but this pond allows us to see another AU. Just which one is it though?"

"It could be an un-named one."

"It could, but how much do you know about AUs?"

"There's too many to count because new ones are always being created." Gaster signs something in hands (not sign language) to the other Gaster. "What're you saying?"

"I'm trying to see if the other me can make a connection between our universe and theirs." The other Gaster shakes their head and points to other me. The other me shakes their head and points to the flower in their eye.

"I don't think I want that flower in my eye. How do we get out of here though?"

"For me, there was a grey door, but every time I go through the door, I'm a ghost."

"But you aren't a ghost now. You have legs, so if we find that door then we can get out." I wave goodbye to the other me and the other Gaster before walking away from the pond. Gaster waves goodbye and follows me.

After a while of walking and banging into invisible walls, we find the door. I try to open it, but it won't open. Gaster tries and fails. He tries to break the door, but fails again. I guess we wait.

After a few minutes, the door opens and Sans is on the other side with Frisk, Toriel, Papyrus, and Nabstablook. "Finally, we're free!" I exclaim.

"How did you guys get in there?" Sans asks.

"I don't know, but why are we in the Underground?" Gaster asks.

"We're in the Underground?!"

"Yes, yes we are, (N/m)." I run off with happiness and excitement. I always wanted to go to the Underground.