Chapter 55

(N/m)'s POV:

I went back to Frisk, Asriel and Chara. Hopefully, they woke up by now. I had to tell them what my idea was. I walked over to the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. I knocked on the door and asked if they could hear me. I didn't hear a response. Was something going on in there? Immediately, thoughts of everybody filled my head and how they might react if I failed to protect them. I utilized that power within me, broke the door and rushed inside.

Inside, was Damien and the three young adolescents. Damien had them bound to each other. "What's going on here?" I asked in my most stern voice while I glared at Damien. I knew something was up. He chuckled.

"Oh, (N/m). Just the person who I wanted to see. Do you see the trouble you cause by not helping me? If not, I'll make you see it. This right here in front of us is a warning." He points at the three. "It's your first and only one. Don't make me do anything else."

"How can I help you when I don't have the ability to do so? How can I give someone something that of which I don't have? Explain it to me, Damien. You have these three held hostage as bait to lure me to search for them, so I get worried enough that I drop my guard. That worked for you. They're no longer needed. Why do you keep them here and try to harm them when I can obviously try to kill you with whatever I have? As long as I'm alive and conscious, you will never be able to harm them. That's my warning for you." He shakes his head. He decided to push my buttons.

"What do you have? A string attached to them?"

"As a matter of fact, I do, in a way. It's not a string, but rather, their power of choice that resides within every living entity no matter how small that power is. It's there from the moment you're born." I snap my fingers and Damien is trapped like Frisk, Asriel and Chara and they're free from their binds. They run over to me. "We'll be taking our leave now, Damien. Goodbye." We all walk out of the room and I start to run. They follow me.

"What's the plan?" Asriel asks.

"This," I replied and blasted a gigantic hole in the wall, freeing us from the prison that we were trapped in. I glanced behind me to see Damien hot on our trail.