Chapter 40

This is a recap chapter of things that I forgot over time and recycled back into the story.

(N/m)'s POV:

Alphys made a body for each of the 6 souls. They were color coded based on the soul, and they were sent off to a foster home with names that they chose. As time went on, the souls would have to return to Alphys to have their bodies get slightly readjusted until they reached a height that each of them wanted. The magic sparks have mostly diminished because of what I've been doing to help. It takes longer because the magic sparks keep getting farther and farther from my reach, almost as if they fear me.

The thing trying to watch Chara is still yet to be figured out, but I've been slacking on that matter because of the trio. Why can't they just live with the fact that humans and monsters can live on the surface in peace, and that there doesn't need to be a perfect community piece of c***? Are they insane or something? My frustration will only get me nowhere.

"Toriel, when is the pie going to be ready?" I've really been wanting some pie from Toriel. She owes me some pie because somebody ate the last slice that was saved for me. She promised me that the next pie she makes, I'm going to get the whole thing. I am so stoked.

"Soon, (N/m)."

"How soon?"

"In about half an hour." Great, I have nothing to do for half an hour. Frisk, Chara, and Asriel were at school, most of the others were at work, my channel was stocked up as always because I have nothing better to do, and Mettaton and Nabstablook were getting bombarded with fans and were going to be arriving here late. I have no one to talk to except Toriel because she got a substitute and skipped a day because she owes me pie. I know it's selfish, but I want my pie! I am bored out of my mind. I could go into my Artifact of Agility and redo the 95 agility trials, but I'll probably die trying.

The Yogscast was silent as far as it was concerned. Duncan and Kim were dating and was official on their channels! Yay! (Not in reality) Lewis or anybody else hasn't called me up to talk about anything. I hope nothing bad has happened.