Chapter 31

Gaster's POV:

(N/m) was pissed when she and the others came back. Her wings were out. "What happened?" I ask, hoping to calm (N/m)'s mood.

"Linda, Helen, and Gloria," Chara says.

"I swear I could kill them right now," (N/m) replies.

"Please don't. Nobody here wants you in jail."

"Not if they attack me first. I could say I was defending myself and accidentally killed them." 

"True, but can we talk about something else?"

"Sure, what about?" Chara, Frisk, and Asriel leave us alone.

"I don't know. Feel like going anyway?"

"Another date?" (N/m) starts giggling. She's joking around. It's a wonder how when we're alone, her mood brightens up.

"Sure," I joke along. "Because I'm not planning it this time." We laugh.

Asriel comes down and asks, "How do you do it, Gaster? One minute she's mad, the next she's fine." I shrug. I had no idea.

"I really enjoy Gaster's company," (N/m) replies.

"Maybe it's just that you're in love with him." (N/m)'s whole face practically becomes red.

"S-shut up, Asriel," she stutters. She covers her face with her hands.

A few hours later:

It was late, and I was trying to sleep. Those words that Asriel had said and the way (N/m) reacted wouldn't leave my mind. Was (N/m) really in love with me? I know I had feelings for her, but did she feel the same way? That also wouldn't leave my skull. (I hope Gaster's not skullking around.)

Maybe I should just ask her on another date. I really enjoyed the first one. Where would it be though? I'll have to plan this out then ask her as soon as possible.

The next morning:

(N/m)'s POV:

Am I in love with Gaster? Yes. I wish we would go on another date. Maybe I'll plan one, just so he doesn't have to.

I know this chapter is short. I want to add another villain in the story to forward the reader and Gaster's relationship, so please send me some ideas. It could be an OC. I have a week until the next chapter. -MoonReader109