Chapter 37

This chapter is short....

(N/m)'s POV:

Gaster and I were going on our third date! We knew a lot about each other already so there wasn't anything new to talk about. We were going to have dinner together. Just the two of us. I'm sure there would be something going on while at the date.

It was night, and we were walking into town, holding hands, when the trio walks towards us. The only difference with the trio is that they have more people on their side with them, and they're more brave than the last time I fought with them. Gaster and I ignore them, but a few people pick him up and throw him to the ground. I rush to Gaster's side. "Gaster, are you okay?!" I turn to the people. "What is wrong with you?! He did nothing!" They stare at me with a blank expression. I help Gaster up, and we continue on our way. They follow us. I would fight them and make them afraid, but I'm out in the open, and I don't want my secret to get out.

"Gaster, the date is going to have to be delayed." We run down the streets. After a while, we run into an alleyway. I ask, "Gaster, have you ever been in the sky without a plane?"

"Why are asking me this now? We should be running!"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

"Then, hold on tight." I spread my wings, grab Gaster around his wait, and fly into the sky. The perfect getaway.

"Woah! This is cool! Can we do this on our next date?"

"Sure, you just gotta ask." I start holding Gaster with my magic because I can't carry him that well. "Hey, do you want to know the feeling of flying in the sky?"

"Yeah. How does it feel?"

"It feels great." I use my magic to have Gaster above me. We fly all the way back to the house. I'll have to deal with those people later. Right now, we just need to relax.