Chapter 53

This chapter is a day late. Sorry for that.

(N/m)'s POV:

It had been 1 whole month since I got captured. Police probably assumed that we were dead, and I earned more of Damien's trust. There wasn't much I could do, but finally, he let me see Frisk, Chara and Asriel. We could be together at last. The doubt that had been building in my mind about their safety had finally gone away.

Damien and I walked to their room. Ecstasy fueled my adrenaline as I thought of their reaction of seeing me. I couldn't help, but smile the entire way there. He opened the door to their room, and the first thing I saw about them was that they were in no way restrained, nor harmed. They looked at me, and we embraced in a long-needed, heartfelt hug. Any words that could describe our happiness were not needed to be said. When we stopped hugging, Chara looked at me and asked, "How did you find us?"

"I didn't find you three. Damien found you guys, found me, took me here, earned trust in me, and I finally get to see all of you."

"Did he do anything to hurt you?" Frisk asks.

"No. We had to earn trust in each other. He originally took me here to help him with Chara."

"What would he want Chara for?"

"Love. The idiot wants her for love."

"I'm right here!" Damien retorts. I turn to him.

"And I don't care! You're the one that wants me to help set you two up. Besides, she doesn't even know you exist until now!"

"Things would go along faster if you had your magic!"

"If I had my magical abilities, we wouldn't be in this mess, you'd be dead, I'd have found them by now, we'd be out of here and your whole quote on quote lair would be destroyed! When I do get my magic back, don't you dare tempt me!"

"You don't have your magic?" Asriel asks. I sigh.

"No, when I regained consciousness here, my magic was gone. I can't even summon my wings." It's that bad.

"Maybe if you went outside-"

"No! Absolutely not! I refuse to let any of you out of here until I get what I want! I have not gone to these lengths to get nothing!" Damien interrupts Asriel. Chara hides behind me. I glare at him.

"As long as I live, you will not harm them. I'll make sure of it," I say.