Chapter 26

Gaster's POV:

"Rematch?" I ask.

"Is this the first one?" Asgore asks.

We watch from the bubble of how the battle goes. Well... we try to anyway. All we saw were black and, white and black blurs. "Who do you think is winning?" Frisk asks.

"Hopefully, (N/m)."

"Does anyone have any cards?"

"No."

"We might as well just play I-Spy," Chara says.

"Great idea, Chara."

We begin playing I-Spy for a while, that is until the bubble breaks and we start falling. (N/m) catches us and floats us to the ground. "(N/m), since when were you the Goddess of Choices?" I ask.

"Since I found out that I was, but can you give me a minute? I need to decide the God of Chaos' fate." (N/m) turns to the God of Chaos.

(N/m)'s POV:

"God of Chaos, I know what you have done to this world and mainly this city. Now, it is up to my decision to decide your fate. My only two options are to spare you and banish you to another realm or kill you here and now."

Spare:

"You will be sent to another realm with punishment, mind you." I snap my fingers and he gets sent to where I chose.

Kill:

I snap my fingers, and he dissolves into nothing. Kind of how like monsters turn to dust, but nothing is left as evidence.

Story continues:

I turn back to the others once more. "He's been dealt with for now. It'll be a long while before he returns once more."

"Why do you snap your fingers? Monsters don't need to do that," Asriel asks.

"For gods and goddess, we have to because we look like humans without showing our true form. This is my true form. There are other ways to channel our magic. Clapping, making symbols, snapping, and speaking in our language long forgotten by human and monster kind are the only ways we can use our magic successfully."

"Why did he attack the city?"

"Probably because he located where I was residing. He hates me, but now that I think about it, we were probably transported to the Underground because he entered this world. The timeline isn't corrupted, fortunately." (Yes like Glitchtale before anyone says anything, and no I don't have anything to do with Glitchtale)

"Corrupted?"

"...It's complicated."

"Are there any other gods or goddesses?" Gaster interjects before Asriel can say anything.

"There's way too many, including the minor ones." Before I forget, I snap my fingers and repair the city, sky, and resolve the meteor problem. I yawn. "Let's go home. That was too many things to repair in one day for someone like myself."