Chapter 34

Gaster's POV:

 Sans teleports out of the room. I don't know why. "Why don't you just say what you are around them?" I ask (N/m).

"Because I don't know if they know, and if they don't know, then I don't want them to know," she replies.

"We already know you're the Goddess of Choices," Ink says.

"Why can't I steal your soul!?" Error demands.

"Because I don't allow it, and I could easily steal yours," (N/m) replies. "I could easily do other things, but I don't want to."

"What other things?" I ask.

"Destruction... lots of destruction and chaos.... I'm afraid of my power sometimes.... It can be a little too much."

"Sorry to ask this from you, but have you had any negative magical situations from using your magic?"

"Yes, they were mainly from training. Most of them were failed spells."

"And the other scenarios?"

"There was a war between my people, and by my people, I mean the other gods and goddesses. It was between the God of Chaos and the rest of them. I was born while the war was in its early stages, so I wasn't that involved in it. I was told about those parts, but they weren't much. It wasn't really a conversational thing."

"You were brought up during a war? How did they fight about you when you weren't even born yet?"

"No, no, no, no. It's not like that. They didn't fight about me, they fought over a prophecy. It said that the unborn child of my mother would be the undoing of chaos. The child being me." (I like my prophecies.)

"How did training go?"

"Difficult at first, but you have to actually grasp the concept of using magic and using your understanding of it to cast it."

"What was growing up in a war and around gods and goddesses like?"

"Stupid in the war. I admired the others, all of them, except the God of Chaos. I hated him. I still do. What was it like in the Underground?"

"It was hard to accept that all surviving monsters had to be put Underground because we lost a war. I hated humanity for that, but soon I realized that humans only did it because they were afraid of monsters absorbing their souls. We got used to it over time though." Sans teleports back in.

"Can we get out of here now?" Error asks.

"No!" Sans, (N/m), and I reply.

"Your release will be soon," (N/m) replies.

"When?"

"I just said, soon."

"Not good enough."

"Sucks to be you, mate."