Chapter 11

(v/gs) = videogames

(N/m)'s POV:     (still)

After the little laughing session, Asriel and Frisk show me around the house. Even though I wasn't going to live there, it did seem like a good idea. "So, (N/m), do you like (v/gs)?" Asriel asks me. I am filled surprise. (What? Did you think I would say determination?)

"Yes!" I reply with glee. This is going to be so fun! I quickly run to my house and grab my (insert gaming console). Frisk and Asriel are ready to play (v/gs) when I get back.

After about an hour and a half, I hear the front door slam open. "Who's at the door?" I ask.

"That would be Undyne and probably Alphys," Frisk replies. I put my (gaming console) down and go greet these monsters. Frisk and Asriel continue playing their game. In the corner of my eye, I see a fish woman and a female reptile/dinosaur. (What even is Alphys?) I peek my head around the corner, and the fish woman spots me after a minute or two. "Hey, punk, you don't have to hide. I don't bite. If anything, I throw spears!" the fish says. I giggle and reveal myself.

"I-I didn't e-even think that would w-work, Undyne. I-It did sound th-threatening," the female reptile/dinosaur says. At least now I know who is who.

"I'm Undyne, and this is my girlfriend, Alphys. So, punk, what's your name?"

"It's (N/m)," I reply.

"Hey, Undyne. Don't you mean to say gillfriend?" Sans asks while walking by.

"Sans, no," Undyne replies.

"Well, not to rude or anything, but if Alphys and Undyne broke up, there's other fish in the sea, am I right?"

"Ayy, we got a punster here," Sans says. (youngster, but with the word pun)

I sigh. "It's puntastic to be making puns." Undyne facepalms. "Don't we all have a little punny side, Undyne?"

"Stop, please."

"Why, because I'm punny, and I know it?"

"You have 3 seconds to run."

"Nuuuu!" I giggle while running.

Gaster's POV:

It's been about 2 hours since (N/m) arrived at the house, and Undyne is already throwing spears. I don't think I want to know what happened. I've already had a stupid day at work. (N/m) then runs into the kitchen with Undyne throwing spears at her. (Change if you no like) "You don't have to be so salty, Undyne!" (N/m) laughs. I snicker at the pun.

"Get back here, punk!"

"Never!" Wow, (N/m) is going to be one heck of a handful.