Chapter 54

I HAVE RETURNED!!! I apologize for how long it's been, but I am FINALLY back! Anyways, I know this story needs to end sooner rather than later, so I want inputs to how the ending of this story should go. -MoonReader109 signing out

(N/m)'s POV:

Okay, that's it. I have officially lost track of how long I've been here. The others except Damien don't remember how long I've been here either. Then again, he can leave all he likes. I have been falling in and out of sleep and having weird dreams. It isn't the usual alternate universes either. My dreams mainly consisted of death, disturbing enough. I think I have future sight or something.

I quickly awoke with Chara shaking me. I was grateful for her actions. The dream was very horrific. She asked if I was okay and what happened in the nightmare because I had been screaming apparently. I mean, who wouldn't be crying out for witnessing the deaths of everyone they cared about? Was that disturbing enough? I think so. ...Why am I thinking to myself? Are there people that can hear or read my thoughts? (Y/n), stop that! You're going insane. ...Chara's still staring at me. "I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me," I reply.

"(Y/n), that's fake and you know it." She's getting better at reading my face. "You were screaming. You can talk about it, you know. There's me, Frisk, Asriel and Damien if you want to." She glances away with a tiny bit of sadness in her eyes and shakes her head. "I look up to you. You're always there when we need you to be. Maybe it's because of who you are, or you're just that kind of person who likes to be there for everyone. I don't want to put pressure on you, but that's how I see things for you." I embrace Chara with a hug.

"Thanks. I needed that. I'm going to walk around for a bit. Clear my head." She nods, determination refilling her eyes. Morale was certainly getting low around the four of us. I needed to do something about it. No doubt Damien would do anything. At first, he seemed like a nice, stupid, lovestruck guy that wanted my help, but as time went on, he became progressively more of an ***hat.

I argued in my head about what to do to get us out of here. Thoughts of Gaster filled my mind and a small fire lit nearby. An idea had been born.