Meeting

Kai

I wake up to the sun beaming over me. I grab my phone from my desk to check the time that read 6:30. I groan and find the strength to get out of my bed. School doesn't start till 8:30 and since the school is right down the road and since I drive there, I just get up early to enjoy the time I have before school.

I walk up to my closet and grab a tight black v neck then jogging sweatpants and boxers then walk into my bathroom and strip out of my boxers before hopping in the shower. Yea I only sleep in boxers, and does it matter? no.

After taking a cold shower I get out and change into my clothes for today then put on my cologne and brush my teeth before running downstairs.

"Hey mom and dad" I sit down.

"Hey kid" dad puts on his signature red hoodie. Y'know I always asked when I'd get one, but dad always says in the future. Whatever that means.

"Morning" mom smiles then puts a plate consisting of eggs, bacon, and toast.

I eat it then put the plate in the sink. Maximus runs up to me and I play with him for a few minutes before I hear dad calling my name. I walk outside to see dad with my gym bag smirking. I smirk and jog up to him. I put on my gloves as he puts on the mitts.

"I just ate but oh well" I get in position and put my hands up.

"What's the worst that could happen" dad puts up the mitts and I laugh.

Left

Left

Right

Duck

Hook at the left

I turn around then

Duck.

"Nice Kai" Justin puts up his hand and I high five him.

"Thanks" I sweat.

We do a couple more combinations then stop once we check the times that's now 8:20.

"Damn you're fast!" Brandon walks outside.

"Haha thanks" sweat drips all down my face as I take off my gloves and put them in my gym bag.

"We can work more when you get back from that hellhole" dad takes off the mitts and puts them back in the bag. I nod and take a rag to wipe off the sweat running down my face before hoping in my Lamborghini.

"Bye kid!" Justin and Brandon wave.

"Try not to kill anyone" dad winks and I laugh.

I wave to them then put my hand out the window as I pull out of the driveway. Blasting my music and speeding down the road until I reach the school. I pull into the parking lot at the front of the school where I always park, these kids know better than to park there.

I walk in the school and people gasp as they clear the hallway. I go to Austin who I always arrive to school with, but his mom wanted to take him today so it was weird without him.

"Fuck this place" I slam my body against a locker.

"I know, two months of summer is too short" he groans.