Epilogue

Kai

"Stay fucking still would you?" Austin groans as I continue nervously shifting my weight and walking around. The guys come up behind me and pat my back - whispering encouraging things in my ear.

My heart starts to raise and my hands get sweaty from all the anxiety I'm having right now. "We better get out there now and wait" dad says and we all begin to walk then stand under the wooden thing you stand under when you get married. Apollo's sitting on a front row chair among all the people. Alice stands up on the brides side with a smile on her face.

Few minutes later, Dragonflys mom walks down the aisle and sits down along with mom walking behind her. Then my favorite. Dragonfly walks down with Austin on her arm and a huge smile on her face. My eyes start to water up the closer she gets to me... she's so fucking beautiful in her white dress.

Austin presents her before standing in line as my best man

Austin presents her before standing in line as my best man. Dragonfly stands in front of me and just me, tears are rolling down her cheeks. I take her hand and keep my eyes focused right into hers.

"We're gathered here today for the wedding of Kai Dakota Archer and Anna Marie Frey" the priest begins. Is this actually happening right now? Am I really standing right in front of the love of my life that I'm about to marry? Vows later, "Kai Archer, do you take his woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" he asks.

I look at Dragonfly and memories fill my head.

Before I could speak, a small figure bumps into my back and I turn around to see the most "shy" "innocent" girl in the school, Anna Frey. I've also known her since pre k, but never interacted with her. I'm tired of all these sluts in this school trying to get in my pants and date me.

"Watch where the fuck you're going!" I snap at her and she flinches.

"S-sorry" she stutters and fear fills her little face.

"She didn't mean it" the blonde behind her says. I turn my body fully to them and they step back.

"GO AWAY!" I growl and they run off, Anna even runs off with tears.

"Are we still hanging out after school?" she pulls her hand up, making me immediately flinch thinking he was gonna hit me, but she moves a little stand of my hair back up to one of its sets. My heartbeats faster than ever. What the fuck is she doing to me? How come the tiniest thing she does, make my heart race? I'm snapped out of my thoughts when she waves her hand in my face with a laugh

"I love you Anna" I clench my jaw.

"I love you too" she smiles wide.

"I do" my lips curve into a smile and tears escape Dragonflys eyes once again. She mouths I love you and I return it back.