Biggest Fan

Kai

First fight of the championships! Gonna kill this bitch! I'm surprised Dragonfly hasn't texted me since yesterday. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss her laugh and smile, her. But that's something I won't get over, her forgetting all about me so she can run off with her boyfriend. Boyfriend... I don't like to think of Kendall as her boyfriend. Its like when I think of them together, fire builds up in my stomach and I just wanna kill him. I don't know how I feel, but I know whenever Dragonfly's with me, I feel so sane and controlled.

We're on our way to the fight and this time Austin's driving with us so i have some good company. We've been blasting music while singing and just laughed about the random shit we do.

Finally we reach the huge building full of newscast and boxers everywhere. These lights are circling the building in attempt to be 'professional'. We walk inside, sign in, go to the weighings, and spar a little bit. I'm wrapping my hand wraps and feel a pair of eyes on me so I turn around to see nobody even glancing at me. I can't deal with this being watched shit right now, I need to concentrate right now.

"Let's see your match" dad pats my back as he walks by me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I stand up and follow dad to see this big muscular guy with sleeved tattoos, he stands about three inches shorter than me, but other than that, we're basically built the same expect the tattoos. I check his winnings to see 4-2, so he won the majority of his fights. Not gonna lie, he looks like a tough motherfucker so I definitely can tell this is gonna be one hell of a fight.

"Come on, let's train a little more then its my go" I point at the number of the fight this is which is thirteen, I'm fight number fifteen. Dad and I walk back outside to spar more.

About twenty minutes later my names called up to the ring, so after encouraging words from my family, I jump up in the ring waiting for the timer to go off. The timer goes off then the guy and I go at each other hardcore. He's wayyyy tougher than the other wimps I fought... I like it.

"GO KAI!!" a voice screams. It sounds like a girl voice, but definitely not my moms or Austins... heh. I continue fighting this huge guy and he punches my nose, making it bleed and get all over my shirt. I return the favor and make his nose also bleed... bloody hell im petty. "WOO! YOU GOT THIS KAI!" the voice continues to scream obnoxiously again. Don't let it distract you.

We continue fighting and he gets a good punch to my chest, almost making me loose my balance so I punch him in his face and hear a little crack... guess I broke his tooth, oops. He corners me, but uh no, this is my trick. I flip us around so now he's cornered and I'm continuously punching him.

ding ding

We talk back to our corners and I see his mouth bleeding as he's currently getting medical attention. Please. Colin holds my water bottle up and I gulp as much as I could down while I catch my breath.

"YOU'RE DOING AMAZING KAI!!" the voice screams again.

ding ding

When I stand up I look around for a quick second to see someone I never though I'd see. Dragonfly. She's in the crowd with a huge poster saying "Kai Archers biggest fan!" as she cheers me on loudly. SHE CAME! A smile immediately creeps on my face then I realize I have a fight to finish. As we fight, I noticed I'm way more inspired and focused because my punches are getting more extreme and I'm using my speed. He punches me right in my eye which hurt like a bitch! I punch his eye then nose, which I think broke...