New Problem

Anna

My eyes flutter open and I realize I'm in the same position I was when we fell asleep. Kai and Silas are still asleep and this moment is absolutely precious so I pull out my phone and take a picture of them two. Kai groans as he slowly wakes up. "Good morning baby" I ruffle his hair and he looks at my phone. "Oh, we haven't had a family picture yet so I took one of you and Silas" I smile.

Silas wakes up and looks at us both. "Well, we're all up so" Kai pulls my phone back up and I hold it high enough so it gets all three of us in the picture. Once I take the picture, Kai kisses my temple and Silas begins to fuss. "Looks like you have to feed Silas" he smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I will kick you right in your balls if you don't-" before I could finish, he stands up and grabs a milk bottle then starts feeding Silas. "Rude! Hey is the power back on?" I get up and flip the switch but it stays pitch black, making me groan.

Kai shrugs and continues feeding Silas out of the bottle. Sneakily, i take a quick picture of them and smile at the scene. I change my lock screen to the picture of all three of us smiling, even Silas. His smile is absolutely gorgeous and it looks just like Kai's!

Everything about Silas looks like Kai and I couldn't be anymore happier knowing Kai's loving the fact Silas is basically a mirror of him. I know they're gonna get into a whole lot of shit together, but honestly i can't wait to watch them grow and learn together as father and son.

"He's good now" Kai places him back in his crib and throws himself on the bed. "Looks like its dying down but it's storming outside and dark as shit" he groans and pulls his black hoodie over his bare body.

Ok I really need to stop staring at him... but it's impossible ugh. His huge muscles, the way his body moves as he moves, his defined abs and the tattoo on his chest looks so sexy on him.

He raises an eyebrow at me and i laugh as i run up to the bed and place myself between his legs. His expression stays the same as he looks at me. I move myself so i'm sitting on his waist and smile.

"You're still mad about loosing? That sucks" he smirks and i hit his chest, making him flinch. I adjust my legs on his sides and slide my hands down his chest. A shiver goes down his spine according to the way he moved. "Oh we're playing this again? Dragonfly we both know i always win at this" he says cockily and i smirk.

"Bet" i crash my lips into his and he wraps his arms around me as he passionately kisses me back. He begins to kiss my neck and pull off my shirt. I find myself pulling off his hoodie as well then he flips me over so he's now on top of me. The kisses get more intense and well, you know the rest right?

**

Kai

"What do you need?" i jog down the stairs and meet the guys at the bottom. They look at me with a raised eyebrow, puzzled, i look at my sweatpants to see if anything's on them which there isn't. I don't have a shirt on so i immediately know why they're looking at me like that. "Sorry, sex hair" i swing my head to the side so that my hair moves with it. "What did you need?" i ask once again.

"Ok, one, you didn't need to tell us why your hair was like that... we already knew. And two, we have to talk to you in the gun room" dad orders and i nod as i jump off the last stair and following them downstairs.

Justin secures the door before standing back in our little circle. I look at them all confused as to why they need to lock the door, "Is that really necessary?" i raise an eyebrow in confusion.