Four Words.

*overview of the Archers house (tap picture to view it fully)

Anna

Lock and the guys haven't been home in two days since Kai went to prison. The only time they came back was at night just to sleep, but they left first thing in the morning. Austin and I have been staying at the house for safety reasons which we completely understand.

It's six o'clock and the news comes on. We've been watching it non stop, hoping there will be a mention about Kai. So far nothing, we're guessing they're just keeping him for "lifetime prison" which he obviously won't serve. It's just stressful that you can't do anything about it and that they won't say anything about him. It's allll over the Internet... "Kai Archer spotted" "Kai Archer gets arrested" it's crazy how many people actually care about this.

The door swings open by Lock and the guys. They hover over the couch like Austin, Elena and I are. This is the earliest they've been home, but none of us say anything incase they blowup screaming in our faces.

Meanwhile over in prison, Kai Archer.

We all stand tall anxiously waiting for what they have to say. It shows a video of Kai just standing in the middle of the room with a straight face and his arms behind his back. The room has no windows, bars, nothing.

He refuses to take a picture and refuses to speak at all. He hasn't moved since we places him in the cell block, he just stands there, emotionless. We've been told people are trying to feed him and give him water, but he refuses to even eat. When people walk up to the door to check up on him, he just stares back with a mean mug.

This has bought the prison to a conclusion of what to do with him.

"Lifetime prison I'm guessing" Austin says and I nod in agreement. "Kai's a stubborn asshole, really" he chuckles while trying to make us feel better, but it doesn't work. The guys, Elena, and Lock just stand there studying the tv in this silent room.

Kai Archer. Eighteen years old. Brown hair and green eyes. Dragonfly tattoo on his chest. Stands at six ' seven feet. Execution date - two days from now.

My heart gets ripped from my chest. It zooms out of the prison to show all of the helicopters circling the building. Executed?! For what?!!! This can't happen... execution is way too far...

"He's... he's getting executed..." Austin stutters and tears roll down his cheeks. I turn around to see Elena, Lock, and the guys with shocked faces and their jaws dropped. You can see their breathing getting heavier and faster by the second. "Guys..." Austin cries and I hug him tightly.

"no" Lock says under his breathe. "NO!" he kicks the wall, leaving a hole in it. "WE COULDN'T FIND HIM AND NOW WE'RE TOO LATE!" he falls to his knees crying. Elena runs up to him and they start to cry on each other's shoulder. The guys start to tear up and join in the hug.

"Austin we know Kai.... ok? He's gonna get out of this, he won't let this happen" I rub Austins back while he cries onto my shoulder. I can't imagine a life without Kai in it... he is my life and I can't live without that goof in it. I know he's gonna fight it, but I don't even wanna imagine the things they do to him.

"Stop trying to make me feel better" he pulls out of the hug and looks at me with red eyes. "You also need to let it all out. He's your friend too Anna" he sniffles and I hug him. There it is. I cry into his chest and he rubs my back as I do.

**

It's the day.

Today's the day of Kai's execution. Lock, Austin, and the guys have been going crazy trying to find out where Kai's being held, but it's hard because there's nothing to go off of which is making them so crazy aggressive. It breaks my heart seeing a father stressing over loosing his son... uncles stressing over loosing their nephew... a mom break down crying over loosing her son... a best friend turn so insane over loosing his best friend.