Pretty Boy

Kai

School. The place people dread coming to the most, especially me. I don't even wanna show up today, but I need to come here if I wanna keep boxing... fucking moms are smart at what they do.

Austin and I walk in the building with the usual gasps and people clearing the way for us. We slam our backs against a pair of lockers and groan.

"Why can we just be like your dad, get caught killing then go to jail and then escape" Austin throws a pencil at the ground. I laugh and hit the back of his head at comparing school to my dads school life.

I look around for Anna, only to see her talking to her friend. I pick up the pencil Austin threw then toss it over to Anna and her friend, making it hit her chest. I quickly turn back around laughing with Austin who pulls up his hand and I high five him.

"Nice throw" he laughs then suddenly the bell rings. Everyone ambles to their classroom then Austin and I split up due to our one separate class. I walk into English and take my seat next to Anna.

I understand she doesn't wanna be involved with me, but the fact that she sees me as the problem frustrates me. Even though I have no right to be butthurt since I accused her of being a slut and a whore, it still really sucks ass that she thinks of me like that.

Stop thinking like that.

I huff at all the work we have to do then pull out a pencil and start the stack of work sitting in front of me waiting to be filled out. Believe it or not, as much as I hate school, I have good grades along with a good education. I just fucking hate doing the work.

Once I finish everything I see there's remaining time so I pull out a crumbled piece of paper from my pocket with all upcoming boxing tournament dates that go to the championships if you win. I scan through them until I feel a pair of eyes on me. I turn to my left to see Anna looking at me then the paper. I instantly crumble up the paper and put it back in my pocket.

Austin is the only one that knows about my boxing career, I don't really like for people to know my life outside of school so I keep my personal life away from my school life.

She looks at me with soft eyes and concern written on her face. When I face her, she immediately turns back around and I sigh. This is wrong. I want her to leave me alone and never talk to me ever again... I wanted this... but why does it sucks so much?

Class finally ends I shoot out of the classroom to find Austin. When I finally see him I run up to him and throw my arm over his shoulder.

"Boxing match, this weekend. It determines if I get into the championships" I smirk and I look at him to see a smirk displayed on his face.

"I'll be there babe" he playfully winks then laughs. I look at him in disgust before taking my arm off him then hitting him in the back of the head. "Ow ow you always hit me there!" he rubs his head.

"And I always feel the same satisfaction from it" I chuckle and he groans. We continue walking until someone bumps into me. I turn around to see a blonde haired dude with blue eyes. I've never seen him around here before... well damn did he bump into the wrong person.

 well damn did he bump into the wrong person