Kai Dakota Archer.

Kai

I'm Kai Dakota Archer. Born and raised by the feared most dangerous killers. Because of that, everyone is afraid of me, won't even glance or talk to me. I like it that way, nobody gets in my way. I hate every single one of them.

You see, I get my short aggressive temper from my aggressive dad, Lock Archer. He raised me to be just like him along with my 4 uncles Aaron, Justin, Brandon, and Colin. All 5 of them are the most wanted killers in the world so due to me being Locks son, I'm under so much protection. Same with my sweet hearted mom who my dad and uncles kidnapped when they were 19. 

Believe it or not, I have a best friend. His name's Austin and he's the only one who sticks by me through everything, he's really all I need. We've known each other since the first day of pre k, just like my dad and my uncles. Austin is basically my brother and my parents 2nd son, that's how close we are so if anything happens to him, he's treated like family here.

I'm 18 and go to WestSide Eagles high school as a upcoming senior. School starts tomorrow and to be honest, I'm not anywhere near prepared but I couldn't give any fucks about school. I'm concentrated on boxing, yep, I'm a boxer. My dad and uncles trained me when I was 8 and I've been during it ever since. It's handy because you never know, with being the son of a known killer, you don't know when someone will sneak up on you.

"Hey asshole" Austin jumps on my bed.

"Hey fuckface" I kick him off my bed and he falls off, resulting in him hitting his head.

Austin and I just walk in each other's house whenever we want and it's easier too since he lives a street away.

"Ouch" he rubs the back of his head.

I laugh and get off of my bed to kneel in front of him.

"It's a new comforter and if you haven't realized, it's white" I smack the side of his head before standing up while he sits there in pain.

"You know, too much hitting to the head can lead to some serious shit to the brain" he stands up, still rubbing his head.

"What brain?" I look at him in confused.

"Fuck you Kai" he goes to hit me but I immediately catch his hand before it lands on me.

"Maybe next time brother" I pat his head and walk downstairs. I hear groaning behind me, I guess he decided to follow.

"Mommm" Austin groans and walks up to my mom whose preparing lunch.

She turns around and looks at the dramatic Austin Crayton rubbing his head and ready to put on an act to get me in trouble.

"Kai kept hitting my head" he says likes a four year old trying to get her brother in trouble purposely.

"Oh stop being dramatic and be a man will you" my mom roasts and I make ooo's.

"Haha bitch!" I throw my arm over his shoulder.

We burst out laughing then dad walks in with my uncles and Maximus.

Maximus was my moms dog when she was younger and he's also apart of their killing team, he kills! Max has been my buddy since I was born, mom said I would always mess with him as a baby and I believe it. Max is my pride and joy besides my parents, uncles, and Austin. I utterly love his dog.

"Hey Maxy!" I sit down on the floor and play with him. He tackles me down so I'm now laying on the ground while he's on top of me.

"Get him Max!" uncle Justin chants.

"Yea Max!" Austin joins in.

Maximus gets off me and I regain my balance then he starts to tackle me again, but I sway him back and forth as he bites onto my shirt, not letting go.

"MAX! MAX!" Austin and Justin chant.

"Shut the fuck up Justin, Max bit you earlier when we were playing football" dad pushes Justin.

"Oh hell no, you do not want to play that game. Max attacked you when we first met him" Justin cross his arms over his chest. I turn around and laugh along with Austin.

"Fuck you" dad smacks Justins head with a spatula.

"Are we wrestling now?!" uncle Brandon and Aaron stand tall.

"Yea, I'll join!" Austin steps up.

"Please, you can't even handle me let alone 5 guys who are wayyyyyy more advanced than me" I hit his shoulder and he groans knowing it's true.

I stand up and look around for uncle Colin, but he's no where to be found. I turn around then

right jab

left jab

before I could dodge his punch I fall down to the ground and groan.

"Not cool" I stand up and dust off my clothes.

He shrugs and laughs "Kid you need to be prepared in case anything happens and I, the bad guy, just so happen to have kidnapped and killed you already"

"I'm working on it" I look up at him.

"Nice punches kid" he pats my back as he walks by.

"Any of you want some crackers?" mom walks up to us with a plate of crackers with cheese on top.

We all nod and sit down as we scarf them down.

"With a side of ice cream please mom?" Austin says with a mouth full of crackers.

"Me too!" I immediately say after him.

"How old are you both?" my mom asks as she takes out two bowls and the tub of ice cream.

"You're doing it though" Austin squints in confusion.

"Only because I want some too" she laughs and hands us the bowls.

It's vanilla ice cream with the hersery melted chocolate drizzle shit. We lick our lips and
dig in without hesitation.

"How are you guys still fit?" Brandon looks at us with squinted eyebrows and a look of how.

"Honestly don't know" Austin pauses for a brain freeze. Then all the sudden my head starts to pain and I also hold my head from a brain freeze.

"You can't say anything, you guys eat like pigs too" dad looks at them as he finishes eating a cracker.

"Fuck you okay?" Brandon throws a cracker at him and everyone laughs.

Welcome to my dysfunctional family.