Crash

Anna

I wake up to kisses being planted all over my stomach and a soft morning voice. When i open my eyes, Kai's laying down with his head on my now six month baby bump. He's talking to her like he does every morning and night. Because the due date is getting closer and closer, he's never not talking to his baby.

It's so adorable. One day he's saying how scared he is meet her, but others he's going on and on about the things they could do together. She's always responsive to his voice, kicking and wiggling which makes Kai feel happy. She's also excited to meet him so i'm freaking excited to watch them grow up together, even the thought makes me smile so wide.

"Babe" he sits up and looks at me. "She's gonna be tall and strong like me!" he flexes, making me laugh. "Then beautiful and kind hearted like you!" he smiles with excitement in his tone as he shows his pearly whites. I nod in agreement with a little laugh. That beautiful smile of his makes me fall in love over and over again, crazy. "Wanna go out and get ice cream?" he asks and my face lights up then I nod and jump out the bed.

We take a shower, get dressed, then go from there. Ice cream for breakfast? Uh hell yea, not missing that once in a lifetime opportunity! Once we get in the car, I immediately turn on my Bluetooth, resulting in Kai groaning and me laughing at his failure. We always have a race to put our music since we both hate each other's kind of style.

"She loooves ice cream" I look down at my bump and Kai holds my hand. Last time we had ice cream, she was wiggling every time I'd eat some. Kai wanted to her to like cereal as an excuse for him to get more cereal flavors, but fortunately it doesn't tickle her fanc so Kai was pretty sad about that.

It gets quiet so I watch his facial expressions. He pushes his eyebrows together like he's thinking really hard about something. "Watch if gangs figure I have a child and they go after her?" he stressed and I squeeze his hand.

"Everything will be okay baby, I assure you that as long as you're in our life, we're as safe as can be" I smile and he pecks my lips before looking back at the road. "I love you" I kiss his cheek as he drives.

"I love you too" he smiles then puts his hand on my bump, "I love you too Little Bear" he tickles my stomach while talking in a soft voice. She kicks, making Kai laugh. This damn baby isn't even born yet and she's already in love with her daddy.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a car comes flying towards the car. Kai swerves, dodging it thankfully, but... we crashed in a tree.

Badly.

"Kai..." I say faintly as my vision gets blurry. He's not responding. I look down to see so much blood on my stomach then that's where my eyes failed me and it all went black.

**

I can't open my eyes... but I hear the sounds of screaming and sirens. A strong pair of arms pick me up and I'm placed on what I'm guessing a stretcher. The pain is so awful that when whoever picked me up, I wanted scream so loudly... but I can't. The stretcher starts to move and I feel it going up a ramp into the ambulance, maybe.

The rest was a blur. My eyes start to flicker open to the sounds of a constant beeping. When I realize I'm in a hospital bed, my anxiety starts to reach its level of worse and I try to sit up, but I shout in pain instead.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" a whole bunch of voices shout and run over to me. It's the guys, Elena, mom, Lucas, kaitlyn, and Austin with Apollo. Seeing them all make me smile and feel so much better that I have both my families here. "Are you okay?!" they shove questions in my face and tears start to form in my eyes. I guess they realized because they stopped and just tell me how they're happy I'm awake.