Brothers?

Kai

"I'm not talking to him" I growl as I throw on my backpack. It's been only a day since the fight with Austin, we haven't talked, texted, or had any interaction. It's now Monday, meaning it's gonna be pretty hard avoiding him since we sit next to each other in every class but sixth. Mom, dad, and my uncles have been continuously asking me what happened and I always tell them he started it, I just finished it.

"You both get like this every time you fight but the next day you know you both are kissing each other's cheek screaming you're brothers to the whole Los Angeles" dad raises his eyebrows at me in you're being oblivious and I roll my eyes.

"Just take me to school" I throw him the key and he catches them spot on so I start walking out the house.

He jogs up to me and puts me in a headlock then ruffles my hair. "So the whole way to school you can tell me about you and Dragonfly" he says Dragonfly in an annoying voice. I go to throw him over my shoulder, but he pulls me down on the ground with his foot being pulled out from under mine. Hey! That's my trick!

**

I walk into school alone then walk down to where I usually stay, but stop once I see Dragonfly talking to her boyfriend by the lockers. My fists form and my jaw clenches. I let out a huge deep breath trying to calm my insane self. He's her boyfriend. She wouldn't be with him if she didn't really like him.

"Hey!" she skips to me with a smile. I look behind her to see pretty boy patiently waiting for her then i look back at her. Why is my heart racing? She's just a little five four girl with an excitement personality, making my six seven self with a stubborn personalitys heart race and stomach feel weird, like butterflies?

"Hey" i say. I see Austin glaring at me with a pissed expression, so i return the expression. I wanna go at him right now in this moment, but Dragonflys voice catches me off guard.

"Stop looking at him. Focus on me" she gives me a hearty smile and i give her my full attention. Why? Shit, i don't know. She's just so... gentle and cares for other people. "Wanna hang out at my place after school?" she snaps me out of my thoughts and my body instantly jolts up when she asks.

"Uh sure" i clench my jaw. She seriously just asked me if i wanted to go to her house? I mean, i've seen it before, but only the outside and a glance of the room from the window on the front door.

"Cool! I can drive you after school and you could just tell your dad?" she asks and i look at her for a second before pulling out my phone nodding. I text dad telling him i'm going to her house after school so he doesn't need to get me.

"I'll drive" i put my phone back in my pocket and she tilts her head with a hand on her hip. "What dad doesn't know won't kill him" i raise an eyebrow and she sighs.

"Fine, but if your dad even sees you driving, i'm never ever letting you drive again until he unbans you" she raises an eyebrow and i put my hands up in defeat. "Good" she smiles.

"Bite me" i slightly turn my head to the side and say under my breath.

"What did you say?" she asks sternly and pulls my chin up so i'm looking at her directly. I smirk and raise my eyes brows. She goes to speak, but pretty boy walks up behind her.

Don't. Hurt. Him. That's all i can say over and over in my head. He literally hasn't done anything to me and i wanna rip his head of then hang it up for halloween as a decoration.

"Babe we have to go to the dance meeting" he wraps his arms around her and says in her ear. I glare at him with so much hatred for how he's talking in her ear and putting his hands on her waist. He looks up at me, but my expression stays still. He most likely expected it to go away once i seen him look at me, uh no. I'm not the kind that stares at someone and when they see me i'm not gonna turn away.