🐲BONUS CHAPTER🐲

Kai

"Can't we just homeschool him?" I try to convince Dragonfly as she helps Silas put on his dinosaur backpack. She ignores me and I groan. "I'm not gonna let my son fucking go through what I did! They're gonna find out he's my son somehow then he's never gonna have frie-"

I'm cut off by Dragonfly kissing my lips. "He won't. I know you won't allow that to happen, so he can go to public school and make friends and socialize. Babe I know your past is God awful, but Silas will be fine. You and the guys told him all about your life and not to trust people"

We taught Silas about what were involved in. He was taken back at first but eventually understood that we're the good guys and he's the son of a dangerous killer so he needs to be careful. Yea it's a young age to teach him, but he needs to know and he gets it all.

"Fine" I kneel down to him. "When you leave this house, remember, you know nothing about me and I'm not your dad. You don't know grandpa and grandma either or Aaron, Brandon, Colin, and Justin. None of us exist. You live with mommy and that's all" I strictly remind him. "When you leave this house, you're no longer Silas Dakota Archer. You're Silas Cody Frey"

He nods then hugs me. "I know. See you later daddy" he smiles and I sigh. Guess we aren't out of the house yet. I wrap my huge arms around his tiny body and kiss his head before picking him up.

"Be good. If a kid's mean to you then be mean back" I put my fist out and he fist bumps me as he nods. Dragonfly glares at me and I smirk, making her shake her head and laugh. "Alright champ, have a good day. I love you" I kiss his head once again then let him down.

Dragonfly grabs his lunchbox from the counter then holds his hand. "I'll be right back" she kisses my cheek and I mouth okay before she walks out of the door.

Shit anxiety fuck you. He's gonna be fine Kai... we taught him how to fight and not take shit. He knows what to look out for, we even over practiced just to back sure. Only... seven hours till he comes home... fuck. I can practice for my boxing match this weekend to kill time.

**

Silas (surprise!!:))

(it's kinda hard to write from a 4 year olds perspective so I turned some letters to Ws because kids talk like that 😂 also, if he knows things he shouldn't at 4, that's because Kai and the guys taught him everything)

This is scawy...

A taw woman takes my hand and leads me somewhere. Daddy wouldn't like this... but mommy towd me I would see this and that it's okay? What's the word... hmm. Teacher!

"Ok Silas, this is where you'll sit" the woman sits me down in fwont of other kids. I sigh and put my head down on the table. I want mommy and daddy. A wittle girl walks in and sits in fwont of me, but doesn't look at me.

 A wittle girl walks in and sits in fwont of me, but doesn't look at me