Nightmare & Tattoos

Anna

My tears turn into waterfalls. Silas tugs at my shirt and I turn to him. "Mommy can we kweep him?" he asks innocently and I nod as I cry. My arms wrap around Kai and my lips lock with his. We pull out and his smile could take away all the bad in the world right now. He shouts SHE SAID YES! which makes Silas and I laugh.

"I know we're really young, but fuck it" he picks me up bridal style and slides the ring on my finger then plants kisses all over my face. It's so cute how Silas was even involved, even if Kai told him to say what he did, it was so heartwarming that he involved him.

Someone runs out of the bushes behind us, making me jump out of Kai's arms. Laughing is heard and before I know it Austin is latched onto me. "YOU'RE GONNA MARRY MY BEST FRIEND!!!" he pushes off me then hugs Kai. "FUCKING BITCH SOMEONE ACTUALLY WANTS TO MARRY YOU!! I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA END UP GETTING MARRIED" he laughs, making Kai and I as well.

Kai

Weeks. Weeks I've been stressing so much about this and she's finally officially gonna be mine. I wanted to claim her once Silas was born, but I knew I had to wait until everything was settled down before I decided to take that ring and slip it on her finger.

Austin was in on it as well, he was recording it. This fucking girl drives me so insane, but I want that. I live for that. She gave me a son when she didn't have to, she wanted to. She didn't have to get involved in my life, but she chose to. I wouldn't be where I am today without her and I'm so glad she could give me that push.

**

"And he's asleep" Dragonfly climbs in bed and sits on my stomach. I wrap my arms around her waist and smile. "Everything about tonight was amazing Kai, I don't know why you stressed it! I was ready to have a future with you once Silas was born" she chuckles and leans down. "You were my first kiss, we ended up dating, stole each other's virginity, have a son, and now we're getting married. What's next Archer?"

My hand travels up her back and I smirk. "I have plans Dragonfly, everything's a surprise" I wink and she sits back up and adjusts herself on my waist. Because I do. I have everything planned for us and I plan to fulfill them.

She chuckles so I slightly tilt my head in confusion. "Babe, you're uh excitement is catching up" she says and plays with my hair as she laughs. I make an O shape with my lips and rub my neck.

"Guess so" I bite my bottom lip and she shakes her head before her lips crash into mine. My hands pull off her shirt without breaking the kiss. She cups my cheek and I go to unclip her bra until a terrifying scream stops me. We look at each other and I tap her sides indicating for her to get off me which she does. I rush over to Silas's room to see him crying and trembling in fear. "Silas what's wrong?!" I kneel in front of him and look at him concerned.

Dragonfly sits besides him and the guy come running in the room. His cries are so bad that he couldn't make room to speak even if he wasn't to. "Breathe Silas, calm down" Justin sits on the other side of him and rubs his back.

My first instinct is to jolt up and look out the window. Nothing out of the ordinary? Here's the thing about Silas, he never cries. The only time he ever cried was the time he ever got his shots. He doesn't cry without a reason. Stressfully I run my fingers through my hair. I hate not knowing something, especially if it involves my son.

"Silas, champ, talk to me" I kneel in front of him once again and take his hand. He hiccups and sniffles then jumps into my arms. "Champ... I love you" I sit him back on his bed. "But you need to talk so we can all help you" I place my hand on his arm.