Behind Bars

Anna

Rare sighting of Kai Archer, son of Lock Archer, was found outside of WestSide Eagles High School during the shooting earlier this morning. He was found standing by himself on the side of the school building, appearing to possibly be looking for someone. He had to tranquilized in order for us to capture this famous figure.

footage of him being tranquilized is shown.

Because Kai Archer was spotted, all the schools will be closed for the rest of this week due to the fact that our most wanted killers Lock Archer, Brandon Loki, Colin Harvey, Justin Cooper and Aaron Smith could be nearby, ready to strike.

Archer, Loki, Cooper, Harvey, and Smith escaped prison a few years back, meaning there's no doubt Lock won't come back for his son. We don't know whose the mother of Kai, so we can't exactly say the same thing for her. Keep a sharp out on the look for these five men.

"Fuck!!" Lock shouts at the top of his lungs. He grabs a glass cup on the table and throws it at the ground in frustration then he roughly runs his fingers through his hair. Kai's uncles are stressing as well as Lock... by also throwing things at the ground.

Once they came back from the shooting at the school, they came running into the house with furious faces, telling us to turn on the news. Kai wasn't with them, which gave us an instant reason to turn on the tv. The footage of him being spontaneously tranquilized breaks my heart to pieces, which it also did Austins because he's currently holding back his tears.

"Come here" I tear up and hug Austin. He doesn't hesitant to hug me back and put his head into my shoulder as he cries, and neither did i. Kai has a plan, he always does and I know it. He won't sit there waiting for this rescuer, he's gonna get out of there as soon as his eyes flicker open. But that doesn't make me not wanna rescue him, because I sure as hell know Lock's gonna get his son back.

Once Austin and I pull away from each other, I walk over to Elena, Kai's mom, whose currently trying to calm the boys who are acting crazy as hell. She sighs and I hug her. She needs someone there for her too, not be the one trying to calm everyone. It's her son too and I know for a fact I wouldn't wanna be alone in this situation either. She hugs me back and starts to cry.

"We're gonna get him" I mumble as I cry on her shoulder. She rubs my back before pulling out of the hug and looking at me with sincere crying eyes. "Kai's a really tough guy he wouldn't let anyone t-"

"Are you okay?" she gives me a sad smile and chuckles a bit. I sigh and return the sad eyes. She continues to hug me and say encouraging things. "I know seeing that video messed up your head, everyone's actually, but like you said, Kai's a strong guy whose not gonna go down without a fight" she pulls out of the hug and smiles. I wipe away my tears and nod in agreement.

"That's it. We officially raised an idiot" Lock walks in from the back door with anger as the other guys are following behind him, sharing the same look. I back up so I'm standing next to Austin, Lock being mad is something I never wanna be involved in, especially since that day when Kai got in trouble for bringing me home the first time we hung out.

"Baby you don't mean that, yo-" Elena gets cut off by Lock turning his head towards her and stomps his foot so hard to the ground in anger, causing Elena to flinch and back up a bit, just like I did. Lock would never hurt her, right...?