Execution

Kai

I walk off the plane and news casts are surrounding the barricades. Helicopters are circling the air over me as i'm being walked into a building. What am i being executed for exactly? I haven't been caught killing, i haven't been caught period. Just because my dads wanted and i'm his son? What the fuck even is this messed up world? You know what's strange? I've been calm ever since i heard my execution date over the intercom.

Yep. They flew me to San Diego two nights after the announcement. I'm not ready to die, but if it happens then it happens. what can I do? All i've been thinking about is my family. Where's dad? The guys? Those thoughts have been overfilling my head ever since the second day of being in prison. Who knows, i mean i don't even know if i was in our local jail, shit i could've been in canada.

I'm stood up right in the middle of the platform with my hands still cuffed. Wanna see how stubborn I can get? I reach to the belt ring on the back of my pant and pull out a little key dad gave me for emergencies. Slyly, i poke around for the lock then once i find it, i unlock the hand cuffs.

A man walks up to me and puts a mask over my nose and mouth

A man walks up to me and puts a mask over my nose and mouth. I'm so fucking fed up of this. I didn't even do ANYTHING. They didn't even witness me killing anyone at the school!

A huge buzzer goes off.

"Let the execution begin" a deep voice over the intercom goes off. And a spray sound starts to go off. I put my hands up and throw the mask off my face before sprinting out of the building. Reason for being executed, um none! So this isn't really legal since i did nothing. Cars and people chase after me as i run up to the fence. I kick off from the wall then over the fence, like my dad did when he escaped his second time in jail. He taught me everything in the book which i'm so fucking grateful for right now.

-Flashback to the escaped prisoners girl-

LOCKS POV

I walk outside the police station and see myself surrounded by police officers with guns pointing at me. I pull my hood up and smirk before jumping the fence.

 I pull my hood up and smirk before jumping the fence