Feels Wrong

Anna

I look in the mirror and twirl my dress one last time. I'm so obsessed with this dress! My makeup is light, only mascara and eyeliner, I don't like to wear a lot of makeup so I stick to that routine.

Kendall's picking me up anytime now and I'm beyond excited to see him and dance with him and ugh I'm excited! Kai's also coming! He gave in when I kept asking him over and over

Kendall's picking me up anytime now and I'm beyond excited to see him and dance with him and ugh I'm excited! Kai's also coming! He gave in when I kept asking him over and over... I hope he's still coming... I haven't seen him since he passed out earlier so I'd understand why he wouldn't come. But the kiss... I was in the moment of knowing I cheated on Kendall that I said some hurtful things to him that I didn't mean.

I'd be lying if I said that kiss wasn't magical. I know, it's sick to say when you're dating another guy which you didn't give your first kiss too, but the kiss with Kai... I can't explain. Like sparks flew everywhere as soon as he pressed his lips against mine. His growing smile once we pulled back will always stay in my mind... I even had a smile but it fell once I remembered Ken.

Honestly, all the time I've been with Kai gives me that feeling I felt with Kendall once we starting hanging out... I mean, I like hanging out with Kendall, but Kai, I love hanging out with him. He makes it fun and doesn't take anything seriously, he loves to joke and mess around while Kendall wants to keep things calm and maintain... so it's kinda boring. How are these boys so opposite? Kendall is so sweet, but takes our relationship to the next level serious and doesn't wanna do a lot of things with me. Kai is... Kai... he's so goofy and he wants to have a good time. With Kai, we can joke around and not take it personally.

Selfish of me to say, but I have a better time with Kai than my own boyfriend. Just at that thought, a knock on my door is heard so I carefully walk down the stairs and swing open the door. Kendall is all dressed up handsomely with a huge smile on his smile and a bouquet of... marigold flowers. My least favorite flower. I don't wanna be rude so I return the smile.

"You look beautiful" he hands me his hand and I gladly take it. He's such a gentleman... but that's all he is... he has no adventure in him and it kinda makes our relationship no fun. I think you caught on... yea, my feelings for him are slowly fading... maybe I was just infatuated, I don't know, but I know what I felt for him then isn't what I feel now.

"Thank you! You look rather handsome yourself" I walk out and close the door behind me. We get in his car then drive to the school. I pull out my phone and text Kai to see if he's up to going, but he doesn't read it immediately like he always does. Hopefully he's okay... I don't want things awkward between us, I wanna talk it out.

We get to the school then Kendall runs over to my side of the car and opens the door for me. I get out with a half hearted smile and put my hand through his arm as he walks us inside. Music is heard from outside of the dark, lit up school. We walk in and the set up is so gorgeous! It came along nicely like we planned it to be! A girl walk a tray of drinks comes up to us and offers us a drink, but we politely decline.... I don't trust it honestly.