Infant

Kai

"Kai stop!" Dragonfly walks up to me as i grab my keys from the kitchen. "You're scaring them! You're scaring me!" she tugs on my shoulder and i turn around to see Josh sitting on the couch shivering with Kaitlyn in his arms.

"I'm not trying to scare you guys" i sigh and calm my myself. I place my hand on Dragonflys back and kneel down then put out my other arm. Josh slowly walks over to me and i hug him. "There's nothing to be afraid of"

"Then why are you leaving" he pulls back and looks at me with a sad expression. Why does this kid care for me so much? He was afraid of me when we first met so why the sudden change of heart? I don't not like him, he's actually a good kid just asks too many questions... like I did at his age.

I put both my hands on his shoulder and study his expression. This kid is being dead serious. "Someone really hurt my family, Josh" i huff and he tilts his head. "I'm just gonna sort everything out, I'll be back soon" I ruffle his hair.

He's still skeptical, but he just nods and hugs me one more time before freeing me to leave. I kiss Dragonfly then run out the house into my car to speed off to the address I tracked from that message. Maybe it's a fake address, but right now I need to try everything I can.

Once I reach the destination, I quietly get out of the car and walk into the building with my hand on my gun that's in my waistband. Should've told the guys, but I was too pissed off in the moment that I didn't think about it. A sound snaps me out of my thoughts and I take cover. A figure walks out of a room so I immediately get out of my cover and run towards him.

I get tranquilized right in my neck. This was fucking planned wasn't it?

**

My eyes flutter open and i freak out once I realize I'm being held up by ropes around my wrists once again.

The guys start to kick and punch me along with stabbing me with knifes.

Then they started to whip me.

"You piece of shit!" i get whipped harder.

"What even is your purpose Kai?" the punches get more intense.

"Wonder why nobody likes you? Because you're a nobody. You're nothing to the world Kai" their words get harsher.

"Worthless" the kicks get more and more painful as they kick at my ribs.

A huge wave of pain goes through my abdomen as they continue to kick my ribs...

They broke them...

My breathing gets heavier as my mind floods with memories from the first time I was captured. I'm not going back to that guy. "COME OUT!" I shout at the top of my lungs. My legs are tied together and sweat drips down from the ends of my hair. "ASSHOLES! STOP BEING SCARED AND JUST COME OUT!"

Just as I say that, a person walks in with a ski mask on, covering their face. I roll my eyes and look off to the side at the stereotypical. "So ordinary, every gang member where's masks... weak" I look back at the person and shake my head. Their hand reaches the mask and they slowly take it off.

Blonde locks of hair fall from the mask and my jaw drops at the familiar face right in front of me. Emma. She smirks and cross her arms across her chest. "Nice seeing you again cutie" she pulls out a knife. Emma? My childhood friend? The one who came to see me months ago?